PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick and the Pats to face McDaniels and the Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
This is going to be a great game. The Master vs. the Pupil. And Denver has added 2 former Pats to an already tough team.

Its going to be real interesting to see what happens.. Especially with all the changes that are taking place on both teams.

Does Paxton count as a full player?

This should get interesting now.

McDaniels has certainly reminded us today that he is playing for the other team now.....Enough already get your own guys.:mad::D

Last edited:
This is going to be a great game. The Master vs. the Pupil. And Denver has added 2 former Pats to an already tough team.

Its going to be real interesting to see what happens.. Especially with all the changes that are taking place on both teams.

Tomorrow, the Broncos will probably sign Mike Wright and James

Sanders. They'll leave Deltha O'Neal for us to re-sign.

I am really excited about this game. I will actually be able to go to it! I live 1 hour north of Denver. My toughest decision is what Jersey to wear...

Mayo Hobbs or Brady

I do not fear the Donks anymore. Shanny OWNED BB. I doubt JM will have that same mojo.

I am really excited about this game. I will actually be able to go to it! I live 1 hour north of Denver. My toughest decision is what Jersey to wear...

Mayo Hobbs or Brady

i will be there as well...i live 1 hour south of Denver

i take your point, but "interesting" games make me nervous. :)

is it national televised???????

It might be because of the coaching change in Denver and the hype around it. We don't get too many Pats games out here on regular tv. I hope that you ugys would be able to see it.

is it national televised???????

We won't know until they have actually set the schedule. That should come out right before the draft.

My bet is that it will be a Sunday Night game. Probably late in the year.

The Broncos just signed Darrell Reid from the Colts, so the transformation of that defense continues apace.

Continuing the overhaul, the Broncos have reportedly signed Andre Davis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back