PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick and Caserio have dinner with Tebow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Classic thread of fans talking about something they have no clue. None of us knows what Belichick has planned for this year. I'll take his expertise over anyone here ... all day long.

Tim Tebow needs to be a Patriot!

like I said on the other thread about this topic I smell Gholston V2.0.......but it's true NONE of us truly know what's going on with the boys off Route 1!

I don't see him being available with our late 2nd (53rd overall) and definitely not in the 4th with 119 so I just don't see the logic

3. I'm sure Brady wouldn't mind sitting down on short yardage situations. Everything yells QB sneak, then Tebow drops back and airs it out to Moss or just uses his speed to take off, get around the edge, than take on or out run any DB unlucky enough to try to get in his way.

Why take your best player off the field?

OMG, OMG, Tell me it ain't so!
Anyone to the Pats, but Tim Tebow!!!

Last edited:
say pats draft tebow at 22 and is developed into a Cutler level talent. so we get a 1st and 3rd for him but they had to spend a 1st to grab him so you net a 3rd and miss out on a player at 22 this year. Doesn't make sense

The Broncos got 2 firsts and a 3rd for Cutler, that changes the equation a bit.

You missed it Monday in the North End

Tim Tebow Spotted Having Dinner in Boston's North End With Bill Belichick, Nick Caserio - New England Patriots - NESN.com

by John Beattie on Mar 30, 2010 4:23:37 PM
Step aside Jim Kelly, buffalo wings are no match for spaghetti and meatballs, chicken parmigiana and cannolis.

Just days after dining with the former Buffalo Bills quarterback in upstate New York, former Gators quarterback Tim Tebow was spotted having dinner with Patriots head coach Bill Belichick and player personnel director Nick Caserio in Boston on Monday night, according to a Boston Herald source.

The Herald's Karen Guregian is reporting that the trio were dining at Tresca in Boston's North End.

That would have been cool to be eating there at the time. Bet a few heads turned.

I'm not sure if Brady cares about winning like he used to, but if the Pats take Tebow with any of their first 4 picks, it wouldn't surprise me if it ticked him off. Most importantly, that move will pretty much wreck their chances of competing for a super bowl anytime in the near future. This team serioulsy has had trouble drafting playmakers in the last 4-5 years. If they mess around on a project like Tebow, don't expect the Pats to do anymore than win their division and a first round exit. Actually, with they way they've been drafting in the last 4-5 years, they'd be lucky to at least win the division.

Last edited:
Re: You missed it Monday in the North End

Already posted

Could not agree more. If BB wants him, he has to pull the trigger at #22.

If this happens, Belichick should be made to undergo a psychological examination to determine at what point it was in which he lost his mind.

As much as I want Tim on this team, I can't think of a position for him. I really, really don't think he's going to be a quarterback.

The Broncos got 2 firsts and a 3rd for Cutler, that changes the equation a bit.

I'm totally confused about this "developing Tebow into a Cutler then trading him" conversation. Cutler was Denver's starting QB for 2 1/2 years and made the Pro Bowl. If Tebow ended up in that situation, that means Brady's toast, right? So we would be trading away our starting QB just to come out ahead on draft picks? :confused: I think the best-case comps have to be Cassel, Schaub and Hasselbeck.

In general, though, a high pick on a QB would freak me out and leave me worried that BB & co. have concerns about Brady's ongoing health. And a high pick on a QB who desperately wants to stay a QB but whom you draft in hopes that he'll be an awesome TE freaks me out for other reasons.

"According to one source, Tebow was out front of the North End eatery for awhile, chatting with people in the street. He was standing with a football in his hands."

Who the **** takes a football to dinner?

someone who wants Bill Belichick's autograph on it?

I don't know i mean with the last pick in our 2nd i honestly wouldn't mind him as a backup. but then again i don't really care if we get him either. I am very numb on the matter. i haven't been wowed by anyone's mock draft picks at number 57

John ----------------- 3:12

I guess he could be spiritual advisor to the team..............

a 50 doller diner with tebow, could get the pats one more 2th and a 3rd round pick from someone that realy wants him unless the pats trade down and he falls to the 3rd round he will not be a pat

Jeepers. Felger must be strutting around with an erection. What a horrible thought.

Please I hope this is a smoke screen if only to deflate Felger.

I'm confused - the Pats might really want this guy? ;)

adventuresofTeebo.jpg

John ----------------- 3:12

I guess he could be spiritual advisor to the team..............

Yeah, he would be the immediate go to guy as locker room Jesus Freak. He wears it on his sleeve. Most people on this board don't follow college football beyond that draft. If they did, they'd hate this guy like most college football fans (non Gator fans of course) because he is so obnoxious about his spirituality-choir boy act.

There was a great item on PFT a week or so ago about Teblow asking the guys he was taking the Wonderlic test with to pray before the test. Apparently the Nevada QB told him to STFU in front of everyone.

Total. Awesomeness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey