PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick and Bruschi at Celtics game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The weirdest Belichick Pic ever!

Belicheck is a ladie's man.....gosh id take Belicheck's gf over Tom's anyday

OK guys, let's not be disrespectful to BB's lady. I'm sure she has other eye catching qualities and is a real cool dancer.:rocker:

Last edited:
Bruschi with Heidi, Belichick with that Linda Holliday fellow again.

capt.a538b0b0242845ea99e8dbbdc4788388.pistons_celtics_basketball_bxa110.jpg

What do you think BB is looking at and thinking?

"What you think your looking at, Arlen Specter".

Last edited:

is she a sister of a standing up cheerleader.?

Did you say you would take BB's girlfriend over Tom's anyday or did you mean that you would like to see BBs girlfriend OVER Tom's girlfriend? :eek: ;)

Last edited:
Geez, the level of education truly IS going downhill on our nation's campuses. The "M" in MILF refers to "mother," i.e., a woman who has had children. It's got nothing to do whatsoever with her relationship status.

Indeed, in the post American Pie I days, it did mean that. However, the definition has changed over the years. See, before the split between coogs and milfs, milf was a blanket statement for an attractive woman older than you. She didn't have to be an actual mother. Then, cougar was spun out of milf to mean attractive older woman without children, leaving milf to those with children. Since then, flaws in the milf argument have been pointed out. Cougar as a non-married potential target and milf as a married non-target is now the accepted paradigm.

Last edited:
What do you think BB is looking at and thinking?

"What you think your looking at, Arlen Specter".

Someone in here definately needs to start a thread with a caption contest using THAT picture

I'd expect no less from a Colts fan.

I think she's making that face because it Kinda looks like he has sucked her bottom lip into his stomach :eek:

If you look at the picture one more time, she tried to SUCK BB's soul.:rocker:

Indeed, in the post American Pie I days, it did mean that. However, the definition has changed over the years. See, before the split between coogs and milfs, milf was a blanket statement for an attractive woman older than you. She didn't have to be an actual mother. Then, cougar was spun out of milf to mean attractive older woman without children, leaving milf to those with children. Since then, flaws in the milf argument have been pointed out. Cougar as a non-married potential target and milf as a married non-target is now the accepted paradigm.

"MILF", by definition, refers to a mother, as in "Mother I'd Like to F"

It is often used without knowing whether the woman is actually a mother or not (just based on assumption). I think that's what's causing the confusion.

Last edited:
She has two teen-aged daughters, so technically she is a MILF.

After many years of nearly constant pondering, I have come to the conclusion that I really like boobs.

I hope you were 10 when you came to that conclusion.

Jeezus... how did this get to 6 pages. This place is worse than TMZ sometimes. ;)

I don't even know if the actual GAME thread is this long!! lol

Last edited:
Jeezus... how did this get to 6 pages. This place is worse than TMZ sometimes. ;)

I don't even know if the actual GAME thread is this long!! lol

When the topic is related to a woman's @@ the pages can be endless

Linda has been married three times already -
Can you say G-O-L-D-I-G-G-E-R

Say goodbye to your bank account BB,That woman and her two teen daughters are going to wipe away that money.....Fast

Even faster than Roger Goodell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back