PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick and Bruschi at Celtics game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The weirdest Belichick Pic ever!

She's a hot older lady but I think BB really needs to live a little and start hitting up the hot younger women in their 20's ( specifically those who are 22 yr old Pats fans named Jessica ). I've been forced to wait too long Bill, lets go.
:D:D

However, I love seeing BB like this despite my jealousy:)

I don't know about anyone else, but BB was the last person that my eyes focused on and I noticed in that picture.

leave the guy alone, good for him, if he wasnt kissing her people would be writing he has no heart, just let the guy live

That is the *****iest thing I've read in a while. Leave the guy alone, lay off him!

Last edited:

The best part is his son looking away. "Ugh, Dad not in public. Not in front of me."

She's a hot older lady but I think BB really needs to live a little and start hitting up the hot younger women

What could younger women possibly have to say of interest to a guy BB's age and life experience?

no heart??? i think he has no soul. I just wish hed smile a bit more, but he seems like a cool guy deep inside. Tom Brady seems like a cool guy...why cant Belicheck be the same?

You would be hanged or marched in front of the firing squad in Indianapolis if you uttered such words.

Why are we using the word cougar? That definition applies to older women who look for men in their 20's. She is not a cougar. MILF is the better word.

i hope he brings his wife or gf to some pats games this upcoming season. ;) ....and Tom Brady brings Giselle...so their luck brings another undefeated season

Top news this morning: You guys from Indy have the biggest carbon footprint in the nation. You're wasting more than any other region in the country.

Then again, I don't think the researchers took into account that the biggest gasbag in the world, Bill Polian, resides in your town, and that tends to skew things quite a bit.

My God, he's kissing a woman. I guess that's weird these days ? :D

I'm surprised that it doesn't seem weird.

no heart??? i think he has no soul. I just wish hed smile a bit more, but he seems like a cool guy deep inside. Tom Brady seems like a cool guy...why cant Belicheck be the same?

What -- would you rather he behave like a sanctimonious, gay-bashing, passive-aggressive born-again hypocrite?

What could younger women possibly have to say of interest to a guy BB's age and life experience?

"Do you like my piercing? Tee-hee"

“Living well is the best revenge” George Herbert

capt.a538b0b0242845ea99e8dbbdc4788388.pistons_celtics_basketball_bxa110.jpg

Last edited:
Bruschi with Heidi, Belichick with that Linda Holliday fellow again.

capt.a538b0b0242845ea99e8dbbdc4788388.pistons_celtics_basketball_bxa110.jpg

I couldn't be happier for the four of them.

Top news this morning: You guys from Indy have the biggest carbon footprint in the nation. You're wasting more than any other region in the country.

Then again, I don't think the researchers took into account that the biggest gasbag in the world, Bill Polian, resides in your town, and that tends to skew things quite a bit.

Polian is one hell of a GM. Indy was such a sorry franchise. Now they are one of the most respected in football. I still dislike the guy, but he's a winner.

actually they're not kissing. She's passing him a secret note with her mouth so nobody will see. It contains the plays the jets are currently working on.

same old, same old.

This is what it is... no more and no less.. leave the guy alone, he deserves privacy..

What was Matt Walsh doing at the Celtics game last night? Think about it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing