PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick and Brady - very relaxed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RhodyPatriot

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Was a great vibe these two projected at the press conference tonight. Never seen BB so relaxed and at ease with the media especially with a national press corp. Really quite amazing when you think of all the pressures and crap that's gone on this year with this team in general and these two guys in particular. BB and Tom are the coolest customers you'll ever see.
Love the quiet yet confident vibe they project!!
Enjoy every minute of this guys and gals.
This is special. They are special.
And they are ours!!

Wouldn't expect any less from true professionals. They act like they've been here before, simply because they have.

Last edited:
Both were very calm and cool during the press conference. I couldn't ask for any other guys to be leading our team towards this Super Bowl.

It was magnificent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Proud to have these guys as the face of this franchise.

Hope there is a good reason behind. Fingers crossed.

Perhaps they both went to dungy's quiet strength school during the bye :bricks:

My favorite TB quotes from that conference:

Q: "What do you thin about Matt Light being called a dirty player?"
A: "Err. Matt IS dirty. I mean... he's definitely NOT clean, believe me he smells..."
Later On (this part is paraphrased because I dont remember the exact words but its close enough): "We don't usually keep it going after the whistle, but things happen. Especially with Rodney:eek: :D ..."

"Well, I remember a couple of years ago, Joe (Montana) and Terry (Bradshaw) said 'Tom, if you ever reach SB #4, we're gonna have to kidnap you'. I actually have an interview with Terry in a couple of days so I'm definitely bringing Koppen with me to that one." :rocker:

My favorite TB quotes from that conference:
My favorite was that Belichick said nothing about TB's ankle other than the Wednesday injury report; then the reporters incorrectly told Brady that Belichick said to ask Tom (that's what Belichick said when asked about Brady's personal life, not his ankle) and Brady said "well that's different" - as Belichick usually doesn't direct injury questions to the players :)

Perhaps they both went to dungy's quiet strength school during the bye :bricks:

Personally, I've always liked the loud strength approach:D

I heard through the grapevine that the reason Tom & Bill were so relaxed is because Tom gave some of his percosettes to Bill. Man they wuz chillin during that interview!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes