PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick and Brady have lost that mojo in the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are open spots for new fans of the other 31 teams.

This +1... this team is young and the young guys with a year of good nutrition and getting playoff experience will only help...

i can't believe you thought the pats could win the superbowl with a nonexplosive offense and 28th rank defense? SINCE WHEN DOES THAT EVER WIN RINGS?

try 8th ranked defense and number 1 offense... the team could have won the superbowl no doubt

I think all us die hard fans this hurts , how much more can you do???? The Belichick and Brady thing is dead, ok..... its frustrating but its dead.... Belichick that fake punt was a sign of panic....

Very few of us here will dispute that BB has lost his "wizard behind the curtain" mojo for several years now in the BIG GAMES.....when the PRESSURE is the highest.....and when it MATTERS MOST. He coached like sh$t tonight......and so did Obrien...I think Brady's ability to step up and rally his team back from behind when it is a BIG important game....hasn't been there for the past few years. He had a hell of a regular season in 2007 and this year though.......but in neither year could he get it done when it really mattered. The offensive line play in the big games has also been jack sh$t......time for Light, koppen and kaczur to go. Need to keep Mankins and draft/FA some good solid OL next year.

I don't believe in voodoo/curses and whatnot but ever since Plaxico caught that ball in the endzone it smashed the team's magic.

actually, you guys haven't won a sb since you danced on san diego's logo

the week after that you went on to blow the biggest lead in an afccg ever. at the colts (allowing peyton his lone sb)

then they lose the sb to the giants

then they start losing home playoff games

shouldn't have danced on the logo .....

I have to admit, today Brady looked liked the rookie playing his first big game. And offensive play calling was puzzling. A lot of short hitches and few deeper routs. I hardly remember the Pats trying to attack Cromartie.

actually, you guys haven't won a sb since you danced on san diego's logo

the week after that you went on to blow the biggest lead in an afccg ever. at the colts (allowing peyton his lone sb)

then they lose the sb to the giants

then they start losing home playoff games

shouldn't have danced on the logo .....

Hahahahaha. This actually made me laugh...kudos to you. For a charger's fan your alright....

Hopefully Norv will wake up next year for you.

No this loss is on Belichick and Brady, you go 14-2 and you did that at home???? against a team that you should be a better at , at the most important 2 positions ... Coach and QB... and we were not.... we were out coached and out played by the worst qb in the nfl , he sucks... he steps in crap and we gave him a whole pile to step in.....

Sean - I understand you're upset, but you're going to need to get it together. I'm just as angry as the next guy - but I'm preferring to remain somewhat sensible regarding what happened tonight. Needless to say I need you to try and take a step back and refrain from more of these types of posts this evening. We've talked about this before...so help me try and keep this place from melting down over the next few days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes