PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick All Dressed Up . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was he going to the prom?

PATSNUTme said:
Was he going to the prom?
He should have been true to himself and wore his Hoodie, damnit ;)

BelichickFan said:
He should have been true to himself and wore his Hoodie, damnit ;)

Yup. That's what I always say.

Thanks for the pics. My boy still needs a haircut-- maybe he is going through a rebellion thing.

Hoodie said:
Yup. That's what I always say.

Thanks for the pics. My boy still needs a haircut-- maybe he is going through a rebellion thing.

YOUR boy??? HAHA! I am digging the hair! I wonder when he will break out the tie dyed shirts, John Lennon sun glasses and puka shells! He will be ending his press confrences by making the peace sign with his hand, while humming, "All you need is love," or "Imagine." I just hope I can grab him when he gets to the "free love" portion of this midlife crisis!!

Bill's Girl said:
YOUR boy??? HAHA! I am digging the hair! I wonder when he will break out the tie dyed shirts, John Lennon sun glasses and puka shells! He will be ending his press confrences by making the peace sign with his hand, while humming, "All you need is love," or "Imagine." I just hope I can grab him when he gets to the "free love" portion of this midlife crisis!!

Ok. Our boy. I know you said no but I'm thinkin' there might be a soul patch in the future.

Hoodie said:
Ok. Our boy. I know you said no but I'm thinkin' there might be a soul patch in the future.

The only thing left after that is a hot Italian sports car and a hot Italian brunette! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes