Welcome to PatsFans.com

Belichick - a cold fish?

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by mikey, Sep 18, 2006.

1. mikey

mikey Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

2. PatsRI

PatsRI PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

To be honest I don't give a crap if he had gone out there and punched him in the face. Who cares who BB likes and doesn't like, he made the handshake like most coaches do.
  3. Mosi Moose

Mosi Moose Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

The NY media will do anything they can to make BB look like a jerk. There is no article that I expect to be different than this one today.
  4. Pattie

Pattie Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

The New York Media are complete jerks. They'd cut off their right and left arms to have Belichick and yet they're still peeved that he dumped them to go to NE. So they snipe at him like thirteen year old girls whose crush has rejected them. Honestly, they need to grow up. And I'll throw Borges into that club as well. He acts like a tantrumming 3 year old around Belichick.:rolleyes:
  5. AStack75

AStack75 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Went to the game yesterday and was listening to WFAN before the game. They were saying that the Patriots have been badmounthing Chad Pennington. I was like huuuuuuh??
  6. SVN

SVN Rookie

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0

when mangini took the job , he was aske if belichick discouraged him from taking the job and he said , Bill was very supportive. So this news of BB being pissed with his coordinator moving on shouldnt be the issue. i think the whole branch thing with jets getting involved might have rubbed the wrong way further plus ..its the jets.
    Who cares ? We play them once more than thats it.