PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick - a cold fish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest I don't give a crap if he had gone out there and punched him in the face. Who cares who BB likes and doesn't like, he made the handshake like most coaches do.

The NY media will do anything they can to make BB look like a jerk. There is no article that I expect to be different than this one today.

The New York Media are complete jerks. They'd cut off their right and left arms to have Belichick and yet they're still peeved that he dumped them to go to NE. So they snipe at him like thirteen year old girls whose crush has rejected them. Honestly, they need to grow up. And I'll throw Borges into that club as well. He acts like a tantrumming 3 year old around Belichick.:rolleyes:

Mosi Moose said:
The NY media will do anything they can to make BB look like a jerk. There is no article that I expect to be different than this one today.
Went to the game yesterday and was listening to WFAN before the game. They were saying that the Patriots have been badmounthing Chad Pennington. I was like huuuuuuh??

when mangini took the job , he was aske if belichick discouraged him from taking the job and he said , Bill was very supportive. So this news of BB being pissed with his coordinator moving on shouldnt be the issue. i think the whole branch thing with jets getting involved might have rubbed the wrong way further plus ..its the jets.
Who cares ? We play them once more than thats it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back