Being a Pats Fans is expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slagathor

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Gee, no wonder Deion's salary demands are what they are.*

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2576495

*-Note: This is a sarcastic statement and I don't need someone following up with an argumentative post on how the Pats ticket prices are higher because their operating costs are higher due to having a privately funded stadium.....etc.

I just thought it was an interesting list.

Thanks for the link.

One more reason to road-trip to Buffalo! :)

Being a Pats Fans is expensive. But Priceless.

The price of being a Pats fan far outweighs the cost of not being one.

I was actually listening to EEI today when I was getting ready for work and the Big Fat 'O' had a good point. Pats tickets are higher but they dont have PSL's which off-set the cost, which is why other teams ticket prices are lower.

He said Carolinas PSL's are $20,000.00 per seat. That is un-friggin-believable. $20,000.00 and then you still have to buy your tickets. That's highway robbery. Thank god for Bob Kraft.

disclaimer: I have no factual knowledge of this, I'm just relating what was said on the radio today.

Its a price I'd be happy to pay if I wasn't 58,423rd on the wait list:(

I would be glad to pay to get off of the waiting list.

PSL prices vary depending on where your seats are. I think he probably meant $2,000 not 20.

Also once you own a PSL you can sell it for any price you want when and if you sell you season tickets. This is a long term investment. Hard in the short term, but imagine if you sold your seats 10-20 years from now how much coin that would bring in.

The idea is to make the fans help pay for the stadium but they can recoup those fees down the road.

sdaniels7114 said:
Its a price I'd be happy to pay if I wasn't 58,423rd on the wait list:(
20K? you can buy mine if you want

$20,000 per seat is roughly equivalent to the price of a private parking spot on Newbury street. Sorry I'll just keep tailgating in my Dining room. I could do a grand a year though:cool2: Just IM me.

Last edited:
Willie55 said:
I was actually listening to EEI today when I was getting ready for work and the Big Fat 'O' had a good point. Pats tickets are higher but they dont have PSL's which off-set the cost, which is why other teams ticket prices are lower.

He said Carolinas PSL's are $20,000.00 per seat. That is un-friggin-believable. $20,000.00 and then you still have to buy your tickets. That's highway robbery. Thank god for Bob Kraft.

disclaimer: I have no factual knowledge of this, I'm just relating what was said on the radio today.

No way the Carolina PSLs are $20k; probably $2k for the best seat. Speaking as a Patriots season ticket holder of 13 years, I would much PREFER owning PSLs in Gillette and having cheaper tickets. PSLs are like money in the bank, they appreciate in value over time. Also, you can do whatever you want with your tickets -- sell them for a profit on eBay or whatever.

Financing and Stadium Diagram

By offering a convenient zero (0) percent interest-financing plan, the Carolina Panthers make a PSL affordable for every fan and a lifetime of NFL football possible. Simply pay 25 percent at the time of purchase, plus season ticket costs, and the balance is due in three installments over a 12-month period.

stadium.gif

Club 1 $7,500 $3,800.00 LIMITED
Club 2 $7,500 $2,600.00 LIMITED
Club 3 $7,500 $1,700.00 LIMITED
A $20,000 $960.00 SOLD OUT
B $10,000 $860.00 SOLD OUT
C $5,500 $740.00 SOLD OUT
D $3,000 $590.00 LIMITED
E $3,000 $490.00 AVAILABLE
F $3,000 $430.00 AVAILABLE
G $3,000 $360.00 LIMITED
X $3,000 $490.00 LIMITED
Y $3,000 $430.00 LIMITED

From Carolina Panthers website.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back