PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Behind the scenes with Andre Davis

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-ShirtDynasty

Reaction score
Pretty good read about a guy I didn't know too much about.
http://www.patriots.com/news/index.cfm?ac=latestnewsdetail&pid=15310&pcid=41

Some highlights:
What is one thing that you have never been able to do? For the most part if there is something I want to do, I'll make that a goal and each year try to cross them off the list.
---------------
What is something that annoys you? People who aren't honest. It is hard to trust someone who is not honest.
---------------
This is your first year with the Patriots. What makes this organization so successful? Everyone holds each other accountable for what you do on the field. When you see everyone else out there doing their job and performing at a high level, I think it brings you up to that level.
--------------
Which one of your teammates would last the longest on the reality show Survivor?
Tedy Bruschi. He truly is a survivor. You can see his dedication every time he steps out on the practice field and game field. He is going to fight to the end no matter what the circumstance.
--------------
If you could be any celebrity for a day, who would you be?
I don't think I would want to be any of them to tell you the truth. They have enough trouble of their own and I have enough as it is now.

Dude seems pretty level headed.Welcome to your 2nd Year in a Pats Uniform Davis!

Hope we resign this guy, I liked a few things he did and he sounds like his head is screwed on correctly......

Ditto

bosfan said:
Hope we resign this guy, I liked a few things he did and he sounds like his head is screwed on correctly......

I agree-----here's to hoping he is catching passes from Tom next year!

bosfan said:

I've really enjoyed these "behind the scenes" spots over the past couple of months. Let's you get a little bit more feel for these players, than the 5sec sound bite. In Dec they did Sanders,Kaczur,Hobbs,Stone,Cassel, and Heath Evans. You can find them in the archives of the general news.

Last edited by a moderator:
We know why he is here, he's got the Patriots profile, here's hoping Tommy gets healed quickly after surgery and can put in some extra hours working with Andre (and Bethel) to sharpen his route running and get their timing and game reads in sync.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back