Behind Enemy Lines

Status
Not open for further replies.
A look at what our rivals are saying.

The Jets

Bills

Dolphins anyone?
Lol!
Dolphins forums have crashed and gone up in flames ever since they picked Ginn Jr.:singing: :bricks:

Let me guess:

Bills fans: we're screwed. we stand no chance against NE.

Dolphins fans: WHY DIDN'T WE DRAFT QUINN??????!!!!!!!!!1111 Taylor is going to kill Brady. We're going to beat them in Miami. Trent Green is the 2nd best QB in the NFL (if we get him, Manning is #1 and Brady is a system QB)

Jets fans: NE is desperate. They're on the way down and the see us on the way up. The student has overtaken the master, etc. Brady is gay.

Let me guess:

Bills fans: we're screwed. we stand no chance against NE.

Dolphins fans: WHY DIDN'T WE DRAFT QUINN??????!!!!!!!!!1111 Taylor is going to kill Brady. We're going to beat them in Miami. Trent Green is the 2nd best QB in the NFL (if we get him, Manning is #1 and Brady is a system QB)

Jets fans: NE is desperate. They're on the way down and the see us on the way up. The student has overtaken the master, etc. Brady is gay.

Man that's some funny stuff. :rofl:

You are correct about this! thr jesters are going to the top of my least favorite teams.
The amazing thing is; most of there fans NEVER seen them when they won there ONLY SB

wow, Bills fans are semi-******ed like dolphin fans.

The tide is turning, I think. It may not begin this year, but soon the Bills will start beating the Patsies with regularity - much like the Jets are beginning to do now.

wow, Bills fans are semi-******ed like dolphin fans.

The tide is turning, I think. It may not begin this year, but soon the Bills will start beating the Patsies with regularity - much like the Jets are beginning to do now.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
You forgot the Indy Dolts...

Some early bulletin board material, courtesy of the moronic Bob Kravitz of the Indy Star:

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070430/COLUMNISTS01/704300356/-1/LOCAL17

A sample:

First things first: A hearty round of congratulations to the New England Patriots, your 2007 Summer Super Bowl champions.
For their remarkable accomplishment, they will be awarded the Dan Snyder Trophy, which has resided with the Washington Redskins the past five seasons.
The Pats will not be traveling to the White House to meet President Bush, as was the case with the actual in-season Super Bowl champion Indianapolis Colts, but they will be hooking up with the Bush twins for happy hour at a TGI Friday's in Waltham, Mass.
Parade plans have not been finalized.
While the Patriots front office has "made it rain'' this offseason, capping an active spring by pulling off the headline-grabbing trade Sunday for controversial receiver Randy Moss, the Colts front office has remained utterly and characteristically unfazed.

I think its great that fans of most other teams thinks we did it cause of the threat that THEY pose.

:)

You forgot the Indy Dolts...

Some early bulletin board material, courtesy of the moronic Bob Kravitz of the Indy Star:

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070430/COLUMNISTS01/704300356/-1/LOCAL17

A sample:

First things first: A hearty round of congratulations to the New England Patriots, your 2007 Summer Super Bowl champions.
For their remarkable accomplishment, they will be awarded the Dan Snyder Trophy, which has resided with the Washington Redskins the past five seasons.
The Pats will not be traveling to the White House to meet President Bush, as was the case with the actual in-season Super Bowl champion Indianapolis Colts, but they will be hooking up with the Bush twins for happy hour at a TGI Friday's in Waltham, Mass.
Parade plans have not been finalized.
While the Patriots front office has "made it rain'' this offseason, capping an active spring by pulling off the headline-grabbing trade Sunday for controversial receiver Randy Moss, the Colts front office has remained utterly and characteristically unfazed.

Translation:

The Colts front office has once again, in the off-season, done their best rendition of a cigar store Indian.

That's what Jets fans said, I read this morning.

Pats go crazy overpaying free agents this offseason.

Did we really overpay any players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing