PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Begruding but gushing praise by Fox Sports columnist

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeSixPat

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7467484

A good read, chock full of interesting factoids about the most dominant team ever (not counting the days before facemasks it's the Patriots and not even close)...

Also some interesting tidbits from the Las Vegas bookies, noting that the Pats are now favored to go undefeated at minus-160 to go undefeated, meaning you have to bet $160 to win $100.

... and a good amount of praise from a reporter who admits he can't stand Belichick.

Of course this comes on the heels of Brady's "admission" that they want to blow out every opponent. I'm amazed that's considered news - every team wants to blow out an opponent - and every team will, if they can, seek to fully and firmly put the game away as soon as they can.

How many times have we seen teams fail to strike that fatal blow to see a team come storming back to make it a game? We saw the Colts do it first hand in the AFC Championship. This team won't make that mistake again with any opponent if they can help it - Brady was just admitting the obvious.

The only difference is that while every team wants to do that, not every team can.

This great run could all end at any time, but regardless of what happens, it's been a helluva ride - and I'm definitely thankful for this great Patriots team this Thanksgiving!

owww, the whole spygate thing affected a LOT more then just football didnt it...

now vegas is in the black hole and has no idea wut in the world it is up to, ha ha....

u think they are telling Goodell to give us back the 1st round pick???

anywayz, i think Goodell is defenetely being contacted by sum very big heads from places, and being told to watch his steps agaisnt the pats next time...

i mean, the Vegas ppl acknowledged BB may try to put up 100 on the jets? can u imagine the margin? if its less then 30, ill be dissapointed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back