PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Before and After

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frezo

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
You're all going to love this. Our company supplied live audio for Matt Light's Celebrity Shootout today. They have an auction of various Pat's stuff, vacations and of course an automatic weapon. Matt, Lenny Clark and Greg Hill hosted the auction and Lenny was relentless.

One of the auction items was a Jets target. It had a bunch of Jets players on it and Rexy. People paid $100 and selected a Jet on the target. Later Matt fired a shotgun at it. If your selection got hit you won a prize. (don't know what it was) It was hysterical! He missed Rexy, but blasted Sanchez.

Last edited:
Thats awesome. I wish i was there for that. Thanks for posting the pics

Word up on when it's televised? I saw it a couple years ago when Good Ol Boy Light was trying to teach Asante to shoot; the brotha couldn't hit anything. Hilarious.

Word up on when it's televised? I saw it a couple years ago when Good Ol Boy Light was trying to teach Asante to shoot; the brotha couldn't hit anything. Hilarious.

No word on that, but they were filming the skeet shooting. Do you remember what channel it was on?

Poor Izzo. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back