PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bedard: Offensive Line Coach Unpopular with Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's an awful lot of speculatin'. You gotta love the unnamed "sauces". It's very possible, but just assumptions at this point. I know I'm not happy with him.

Oline doesn't start playing better soon, he'll be unpopular with the fans too soon enough

That's an awful lot of speculatin'. You gotta love the unnamed "sauces". It's very possible, but just assumptions at this point. I know I'm not happy with him.

They are not tasty.

Lots of chattering players. That always happens on the patriots.

Now here's an in depth report!

"I have not talked with [DeGuglielmo], I haven't been around him; I don't know if he's the same way. But, you know, [Bill] Belichick put a lot of faith in him, and right now it doesn't look so good."

I don't know why you guys aren't addressing the real problem. It's McDaniels. Why is he calling plays that require our linemen to completely whiff on blocks and give Brady only a second to throw the ball? It's obvious that he should be calling plays where our linemen are blocking. I'll see if I can upload the recording later but I heard Brady even audibling to one "Whiff 65!". Might require that we get rid of Brady too.

Good coaching alone can't mitigate the lack of talent in the offensive line. If the players are under-performing because of their feelings towards some one whose job is to help them succeed in this ultra-competitive league then they are the ones who need deep introspection and to become stronger mentally. I fear that people think this offensive line is not performing at a level commensurate with their talent , while my opinion about this offensive line is that they are not performing well because they are just not that good.

Dave DeGuglielmo was fired by the Jets, enough said.
No it's not enough; as has been stated multiple times on various threads it wasn't for being a bad coach.

Speaking of coaches who were fired by bad teams, Belichick is in that group, fired by the Browns. I guess he sucks too.

No it's not enough; as has been stated multiple times on various threads it wasn't for being a bad coach.

Speaking of coaches who were fired by bad teams, Belichick is in that group, fired by the Browns. I guess he sucks too.
Tell us what was so great about DeGarbageMo during his stint with the Dolphins and Jets, aside from his association with Tony Sparano .

Tony_Sparano.jpg

Offensive Line: That Direction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes