PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bedard film review: Patriots vs Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they merge that one, will he take his ball and go home?

I'm personally indebted to both of you for your willingness to listen to that crap and save us the agony. I don't see the need for 2 threads, but I don't see the harm, either.

Thought Brady was outstanding the last two weeks.

No one is better defending Brady than Rex Ryan.

If the Pats can get one more guy (Dobson) on the outside, it would make their offense unstoppable.

Says both Vincent Jackson and Larry Fitzgerald may come available. Jackson almost definitely. Fitzgerald very possibly since the Cards are not using him.

If they merge that one, will he take his ball and go home?

Smessy scored a pretty good point on him a couple hours ago. I actually thought thats exactly what had happened when I saw Rob running alone.

I think you may have Rob on ignore, so I'll point out that he's doing the same thing in the thread that yours was merged to, which makes some sense. I don't mind the two threads, but they're covering the same topic and it would be easier to follow both view points in one thread. That said, carry on, I'll let the board decide where things should be.

I do have Rob on ignore, and I didn't know where the other thread was merged to. Thanks for your post.

I think you may have Rob on ignore, so I'll point out that he's doing the same thing in the thread that yours was merged to, which makes some sense. I don't mind the two threads, but they're covering the same topic and it would be easier to follow both view points in one thread. That said, carry on, I'll let the board decide where things should be.

As I said on the other thread, I'm indebted to both Rob and Deus. I don't see the need for 2 threads, but I don't see the harm, either.

Nobody has stronger hands than Larry Fitzgerald. He could become available.

Since Rob is doing this, and I can't see any thread where my stuff was located, I'll just stop here and let the mods do whatever.

See y'all later.

Nobody has stronger hands than Larry Fitzgerald. He could become available.

Does Bedard explain why a 5-1 team would trade one of their top players? I understand the long term salary cap reasons, but at 5-1 it seems rather unlikely to me.

Bedard said that Rivers is better than Brady and Manning throwing under pressure and that was one of his best traits going back to college.

Since Rob is doing this, and I can't see any thread where my stuff was located, I'll just stop here and let the mods do whatever.

See y'all later.

Miguel merged your stuff into the pre-existing Bedard thread. I personally saw no reason to do so - it's easier for us to not have to follow 2 threads, but it's not a big deal, either. It's certainly not worth losing the input, which is very much appreciated. Thanks for your efforts.

So I'm just getting in here.

Why are there two different Bedard threads going?

And they appear to be the same discussion.

Smessy scored a pretty good point on him a couple hours ago. I actually thought thats exactly what had happened when I saw Rob running alone.

It's not about points, it's about handsomeness.

And they appear to be the same discussion.

Don't ask. It is a whole thing.

There was a Bedard thread already in existence (this one). Rob just started adding his summary of the Felger&Mazz discussion onto that thread. Deus (who has Rob on ignore) started a separate thread. Miguel then merged the 2 threads. Deus then noticed that his thread has disappeared and started a new one, until informed of what had happened, at which point he signed off.

I don't see the need for multiple threads, but I don't see the harm, either, and I'm not sure that most of us are better off by not having Deus' comments available (which those who didn't want to read could ignore).

I'm sure this has been said before, but reading this weekly thread is so much better than having to listen to the show.

I would rather listen to Bedard even having to put up with Felger and Mazz. There is only so much of what he gives you on the radio that can be transcribed on a message board.

There was a Bedard thread already in existence (this one). Rob just started adding his summary of the Felger&Mazz discussion onto that thread. Deus (who has Rob on ignore) started a separate thread. Miguel then merged the 2 threads. Deus then noticed that his thread has disappeared and started a new one, until informed of what had happened, at which point he signed off.

I don't see the need for multiple threads, but I don't see the harm, either, and I'm not sure that most of us are better off by not having Deus' comments available (which those who didn't want to read could ignore).

I'll take Meglomaniacs for $600 Alex.

I'm listening to the show as well... I would say both takes here are very good. And Felger is still a douche.

Yeah, I just merged them again now.

Weird.

Seriously, though, what's the harm? Personally, I found some of Deus' comments useful, and many more entertaining. I find it useful to compare the two versions. If Deus wants to put them in a separate thread, it didn't bother me, personally. Compared to some of what goes on on this board, it was relatively harmless.

Bedard's January NFC power rankings:
Seattle
Philly
San Francisco

Not a fan of Dallas. Says that they will fade.

Says Green Bay has won against a bunch of softies and they will will really be tested when the Pats go out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back