PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bedard Breakdown of Brady's 4th Quarter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night Brady sealed his place with Boston greats like Orr, Bird, Papi.

Brady put his **** on the table in those last 2 drives. Unreal. I still can't get over it. That 3rd and 14 to Edelman. Let me ask you guys something, down 3 with 5 minutes to go, was there any doubt he was going for the throat and not a field goal? I knew they were gonna get 7 and was doing math on how much time Seattle would have.

I think I'm going to say this a lot in the coming years about Brady. He was spectacular in the 4th quarter last night. But the fact is that Brady has been very good in EVERY 4th quarter of every superbowl he's every been in, INCLUDING the 2 he was on the losing side. Brady had a 4th quarter come from behind TD's in both those loses. That always seem to get lost in the narrative that wants to pin those losses on him

Last edited:
It doesn’t look like it’s the end for this group. The Patriots were the youngest team ever to win a Super Bowl, with an average age of 25.2 years. They repelled Seattle’s bid to join greatness, and solidified their own legacy thanks to a historic performance from Brady, who set a Super Bowl record with 37 completions on 50 attempts.

Is this true? Are we really the youngest?

Article says this is the youngest team to ever win a super bowl with an average age of 25.2 years old. Wow, what a great job building a team by this organization.

Two thoughts:
--Was Brady still sick last night? I haven't seen anything but I think the 'cool and calm' may have been 'tired and worn out'. I couldn't imagine playing a game on that stage against that defense, getting rocked time and again, feeling anything less than 100%. Whether he was sick or not, though, Brady was incredible in the 4th.

--Youngest team to ever win a SB. The people who think this is a 'last great run' from the Patriots aren't gonna like the next few years. Brady will be 'good enough' (if not great as he was for much of this season) for what is a young, dynamic and improving core--especially on defense. I don't see any reason this team can't be just as good if not better next year (providing they figure out a way to either resign Revis or work his contract under the cap).

I think I'm going to say this a lot in the coming years about Brady. He was spectacular in the 4th quarter last night. But the fact is that Brady has been very good in EVERY 4th quarter of every superbowl he's every been in, INCLUDING the 2 he was on the losing side. Brady had a 4th quarter come from behind TD in both those loses they always seem to get lost in the narrative that wants to pin those losses on him

This time the defense made key stops.

I think I'm going to say this a lot in the coming years about Brady. He was spectacular in the 4th quarter last night. But the fact is that Brady has been very good in EVERY 4th quarter of every superbowl he's every been in, INCLUDING the 2 he was on the losing side. Brady had a 4th quarter come from behind TD in both those loses they always seem to get lost in the narrative that wants to pin those losses on him

Brady lead the team to the lead in the 4th quarter after being tied or behind against:

1. The Rams
2. The Panthers
3. The Giants
4. The Giants
5. The Seahawks

--Was Brady still sick last night? I haven't seen anything but I think the 'cool and calm' may have been 'tired and worn out'. I couldn't imagine playing a game on that stage against that defense, getting rocked time and again, feeling anything less than 100%. Whether he was sick or not, though, Brady was incredible in the 4th.
Yeah, he still sounds sick.

Wait, I thought he sucked in those Giants SB's and was the reason they lost?

#hatersgon'hate

Are you kidding me Bedard? Your opening line reeks of crap. Paints him as some kind of coward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back