PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bears Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schefter - Source: Brandon Marshall called out Jay Cutler after the Bears loss today » es.pn/1sDGKX9 pic.twitter.com/xIFZgGec9o

ESPN.com | October 19, 2014
CHICAGO -- Frustration boiled over inside the Chicago Bears locker room Sunday, just minutes after the team fell 27-14 at Soldier Field to the Miami Dolphins. Yelling could be heard from outside the double doors, and a source said receiver Brandon Marshall called out quarterback Jay Cutler.

oh boy....

Fans of the bears already planning for a loss vs us

I much rather play them coming off of a big win or a win...but if there is unrest in the locker room..it's going to linger all week and if pats score early vs them? It could be over before the 2nd qtr if they lose hope. Which if the pats go up 14-0 or even 7-0 in the first drive...they will get frustrated and fast.

Jeffrey is so hot and cold. Same with Marshall. Hell Forte was their big threat today receiving

After us i think they have to GO to GB...that's a loss right there

I don't know. McDaniels got rid of Cutler and Marshall because of things like this. Neither guy really have the mental toughness to deal with adversity. They are usually the types of guys who let things escalate than right the ship.

Schefter - Source: Brandon Marshall called out Jay Cutler after the Bears loss today » es.pn/1sDGKX9 pic.twitter.com/xIFZgGec9o

oh boy....

jay-cutler-doesnt-care.png

Note: this may be my favorite meme this week.

I don't know. McDaniels got rid of Cutler and Marshall because of things like this. Neither guy really have the mental toughness to deal with adversity. They are usually the types of guys who let things escalate than right the ship.

Cutler is not a team leader. He doesn't bring the troops into battle as they call it. He's quiet and doesn't say much when stuff goes wrong. Never really blames himself after bad games

marshall is going to lose it...he already seems to be losing it with frustration. He has anger issues...this isn't going to help...

they are 0-3 at home...

Cutler is not a team leader. He doesn't bring the troops into battle as they call it. He's quiet and doesn't say much when stuff goes wrong. Never really blames himself after bad games

Cutler is by all accounts a douche. The infamous story of him at the urinal at a bar when a fan said he was a big fan and he responded "Don't care!" pretty much epitomizes the type of guy he is.

Ba_ASEVCEAA2in3.jpg
:)LOL, smoking Jay Cutler memes...

After us i think they have to GO to GB...that's a loss right there

And thus they are desperate -- but why is a divisional game vs. GB a more automatic loss for them than a game vs. us?

when cutler was asked a question after game

Q: Jay is it something about Soldier Field?
A: I guess it's the grass...

god what a turd. We should beat this team and force some turnovers by his idiotic decisions

They can come to Foxboro pissed off all they want. Doesn't mean anything if the Patriots execute
Having your back to the wall gives a team added incentive. They're now 3-4 and face high-flying arch-rival Green Bay at Lambeau after us. If they go 3-6 their season is all but over. I suspect they'll be jacked up next week.

Having your back to the wall gives a team added incentive. They're now 3-4 and face high-flying arch-rival away Green Bay after us. If they go 3-6 their season is all but over. I suspect they'll be jacked up next week.

Jay Cutler

Having your back to the wall gives a team added incentive. They're now 3-4 and face high-flying arch-rival away Green Bay after us. If they go 3-6 their season is all but over. I suspect they'll be jacked up next week.

It can go both ways. They could also come into this game very tight because they have lost three of their last four only beating a bad Falcons' team and have a lot of doubt about themselves.

I think people put too much stock in teams coming into games having to win. It all depends on the make up of the team. I just wonder if the Bears have the leadership to step up and play like a cornered animal and fight.

No worries. I predict a 10 pts win if not a blowout

I know this Bears team has weapons...but they are just so dam soft. Pats always tough to beat at home and are up in the top half of league creating turnovers...and the bears love to turn it over

Will be a easier game then the jets game IMO

Wonder how bad their CB Fuller got hurt. I know he came out of the game

Last edited:
Doesn't Marshall have Borderline Personality Disorder? This isn't a surprise. People with BPD are strange, volatile, and very untrustworthy.

I like Cutler because he's a Stoolie and the smoking memes But I would absolutely hate to have him as my teams QB. The bears are ready to implode and I expect the Pats to romp next week. And I almost never say that.

I like Cutler because he's a Stoolie and the smoking memes But I would absolutely hate to have him as my teams QB. The bears are ready to implode and I expect the Pats to romp next week. And I almost never say that.

Coming off a mini bye? Pats will be ready

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing