PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bears Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
What worries you most about this team? Cutler is so hot and cold its unreal. Can put up 4 TDs to his 2 great WRs. Or throw 2 horrible INTs.

Forte is very good and worries me the most

Think their D lost a starting CB today. Not sure how badly hurt.

Between Marshall, Jeffrey, Bennent and Forte they can cause a lot of problems for us defensively .

Between Marshall, Jeffrey, Bennent and Forte they can cause a lot of problems for us defensively .

Its all on Cutler though. If he turns it over like he loves. Then they are screwed. Forte scares me. But Revis can handle 1 of those WRs IMO.

Looks like we are playing them coming off of a loss at home to MIA...they have weapons. Just arn't very good. Their D isnt very good and i think Brady can exploit them.

Forte worries me more than any other individual player on the team.

Its all on Cutler though. If he turns it over like he loves. Then they are screwed. Forte scares me. But Revis can handle 1 of those WRs IMO.

Looks like we are playing them coming off of a loss at home to MIA...they have weapons. Just arn't very good. Their D isnt very good and i think Brady can exploit them.

Cutler to me holds that offense back. Not a fan of him at all. If we get to him early, we have a good chance at getting 3 or 4 picks. His Ints, it seems comes in bunches.

@BearReport
Ugly scene in #bears locker room right after game. Lots of yelling, players pulled out of room

If the good cutler shows, which I bet will happen, it's gonna be up to brady scoring enough points to win. That offense is a nightmare if even cutler has a good day

Cutler to me holds that offense back. Not a fan of him at all. If we get to him early, we have a good chance at getting 3 or 4 picks. His Ints, it seems comes in bunches.

Not even a question, the guy has rocks in his head. Probably the worst decision maker I've ever seen that gets that much hype as a top QB.

We match up well with them. I think we win decisively

We match up well with them. I think we win decisively

I like our corners on their receivers but we need to be able to cover Forte out of the backfield and Bennett scares the crap out of me.

I like our corners on their receivers but we need to be able to cover Forte out of the backfield and Bennett scares the crap out of me.

Forte is a good back, but 10 days of preparation should really help with all the communication stuff on defense. Loosing Mayo on a short week was particularly troublesome for communication purposes.

I'm not implying our defense will magically become stout against the run, but we won't get gashed like we did against the Jets. Cutler will make a couple of bonehead plays, as usual. And I think the offense will continue to click on all cylinders as our O-line gets healthier.

Cutler really thinks he is Favre's successor to the gunslinger QB ways...

Sometimes it works and that offense destroys defenses but more often than not, once he starts throwing picks or gets in a funk, he goes from a good QB to a horrible one in a matter of minutes which basically kills the game.

bears d is so **** as long as we give brady enough possessions we will score enough to win.

Need to generate a better pash rush than recent weeks to force cutler into mistakes. Can't give him time to find his weapons. Also if the bears are patient Forte could have a big game if last weeks rush defense shows up

This is not good for us. They're going to come here pissed off.

I much rather play them coming off of a big win or a win...but if there is unrest in the locker room..it's going to linger all week and if pats score early vs them? It could be over before the 2nd qtr if they lose hope. Which if the pats go up 14-0 or even 7-0 in the first drive...they will get frustrated and fast.

Jeffrey is so hot and cold. Same with Marshall. Hell Forte was their big threat today receiving and someone will have to follow him out of backfield that can run.

After us i think they have to GO to GB...that's a loss right there

The Pats should be able to beat the Bears convincingly. The only NFC North team I really fear is Green Bay in Green Bay. Maybe the Lions if Johnson is close to 100% by the time they come to Foxboro, but they are very beatable too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots