PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bears game download?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsWSB47

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
does anyone have a link to download the bears game? ...or can burn one for me? Thanks in advance!

If I recall correctly, a search for tenyardtorrents should lead you to what you are looking for.

There will also be a condensed version of the game on NFL Network, televising on Monday at 2:00 pm ET and Wednesday at 1:30 pm.

After that the Brady-Manning hype begins with "Sound FX: Peyton Manning" (take a drink every time you hear 'Omaha') Tuesday at 9:30 pm ET, followed by the "Top 10 Brady vs Manning Games" at 10:00 pm ET. Wednesday afternoon the NFLN goes full Broncos-Pats mode with the Patriots-Bears replay at 1:30, "Top 10 Brady vs Manning Games" at 2:00, "Sound FX: Tom Brady" at 3:00 and then "Sound FX: Peyton Manning" repeats at 3:30.

For those that prefer comedy, a condensed version of the Jets-Bills game will replay on NFLN Tuesday at 12:30 pm ET.

There is a good one on piratebay. I dl'ed it last night. It's 5.5 GB 720p. It's in a bunch of rar files that you need to extract to become one large video file.

Try limetorrents. I switched to them this year to avoid viruses and it seems pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back