PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bears at Chargers Week 1: Who Wins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you.I don't care who wins this game.How ever I think that this will be a very low scoring knock down drag game.I'm going with Chicago winning by a field goal in the closing minutes.

FTR, if you're a Patriots fan you DO care who wins. You want Chicago to win, NO QUESTION. HFA matters from the get-go and we want San Diego to lose as often as possible.

I think the Chargers will win, just because I see Rex throwing atleast 4 INTs during this game.

I think the Chargers will win, just because I see Rex throwing atleast 4 INTs during this game.

I agree, Rex was awful against pressure defenses last year. The only chance the Bears have to stay close is if they can get 4 or 5 TOs as well, plus they need to connection on a bomb or two to Berrian.

I'll be interested to see Jackson and Davis do as the starting WRs since that is probably SDs biggest weakness (new coaching staff aside).

San Diego 40
Bears 10

No joke!!!

I want Chicago to win, but Rex versus SD's front 7? Pssh.

San Diego wins by 7.5 pts.
Sorry to disrespect the Bears, but with Rex "Wet his Pants" Grossman at the helm, they have no chance against Merriman and company.
Oh did I also mention that LT is a deadly weapon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back