PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Beards must go before the season is wasted

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I have pondered long and hard as to what is the problem on the offense. Some want to take a simplistic view and blame the OC's or the WR's or the fumbles.

It suddenly dawned on me that the longer the beards grow on the OL players, the worst they play.

It's time to get rid of the beards and keep them off, then everything will be OK.

Do you think that I'm on to something?

I think they should have trimmed them for the heat in Miami but will need them this week - ah the hell with it, we play in the Razor, named Gillette and our OL spitefully refuses to shave - I for one am glad Gillette didn't hold out sponsorship money until those lazy bastards shaved

There's no doubt in my mind that they OLmen were moving slower due to the added body weight of the beards.

I think they should have trimmed them for the heat in Miami but will need them this week - ah the hell with it, we play in the Razor, named Gillette and our OL spitefully refuses to shave - I for one am glad Gillette didn't hold out sponsorship money until those lazy bastards shaved

EXCELLENT point! Growing overabundant facial hair while playing in a stadium named for shaving products can only generate bad karma. Time for Light and the boys to lose the beards.

EXCELLENT point! Growing overabundant facial hair while playing in a stadium named for shaving products can only generate bad karma. Time for Light and the boys to lose the beards.

Yeah, it the reverse Samson effect. The extra hair is robbing them of their strength. :)

Finally, we have a well thought out, realistic plan for how to fix our line play! I'd have to agree, the group beard really should be reserved for playoff time, and even then its still more of a hockey thing. A great topic, I needed the levity today.

Couldn't hurt......simpler than cutting or firing anyone.

It's time to get rid of the beards and keep them off, then everything will be OK.

Amen.

Yes, but, of course, that doesn't preclude the possibility that you are on something, too. :D

Last edited:
Amen.

Yes, but, of course, that doesn't preclude the possibility that you are on something, too. :D

That is why put to in bold. But, it's not impossible that I'm also on something.

m3powerinbox.jpg

Save our team!:rocker:

BREAKING NEWS:

It has been reported in the POJO that the beards are gone. Don't tell me that they don't read these message boards!:rocker:

Last edited:
Celebrating the Nut finding a blind squirrel.

I have pondered long and hard as to what is the problem on the offense. Some want to take a simplistic view and blame the OC's or the WR's or the fumbles.

It suddenly dawned on me that the longer the beards grow on the OL players, the worst they play.

You sir, are a genius! Brilliant!

If you are wearing beards and it's not working, yet still continue to wear them, it's insanity :rolleyes:

If you are wearing beards and it's not working, yet still continue to wear them, it's insanity :rolleyes:
I use my beard to hide my extra chin.

I almost took mine off yesterday, but my stylist made me look into the mirror while trimming my hair and I saw how cute I looked and kept it - sorry Guys

Josh post here, what's his screen Name?

Now if I Ever posted that name, if would be Me who would be accused of a personal attack.

However, those who know of the situation and think that Box was right, should support him by adding that to their sigs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes