PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BC watchers, do we have another Koppen here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Box_O_Rocks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
From the Hula Bowl roster courtesy of BroadwayJoe:

"66 Patrick Ross C 6-3 300 Boston College Tom O’Brien Cincinnati, Ohio (St. Xavier)"

One of my draft needs is a C/G to replace Koppen in 2007, this kid has good football roots. Who has a scouting report?

Hula Bowl ESPN2 Dec 21 7 p.m., set your DVRs.

Last edited:
Went into BC the same year as Ross. He is a 5th year who come into BC as a DT. Has been the starter at C for approx. 2 years now. He is not as solid as Koppen was in college, but he is very bright. He did an admirable job at BC, but I do not believe he will be a starter in the NFL. If we are going to look at any BC lineman we should turn our attention to Jeremy Trueblood. But I think we are set at the tackle position.

harveyw said:
If we are going to look at any BC lineman we should turn our attention to Jeremy Trueblood. But I think we are set at the tackle position.

I couldnt agree more. I think if we are going to take a BC lineman, he is the one that is most worth it. But I just don't see us taking a BC lineman this year. Unless Trueblood falls VERY far.

Rats, Thanks folks.

chunkyponyTE82 said:
I couldnt agree more. I think if we are going to take a BC lineman, he is the one that is most worth it. But I just don't see us taking a BC lineman this year. Unless Trueblood falls VERY far.

Agreed, and I doubt Trueblood falls below top of the 3rd round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes