Welcome to PatsFans.com

BC vs. Clemson tickets

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by jeffro, Aug 8, 2006.

1. jeffro

jeffro Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I'm looking for tickets for this game. Anyone know of a good source besides ebay, stubhub, or the like?
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2005
  2. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I tell this to people all the time: eBay is the best source you could ever get for game tickets for a sold out game. No middlemen. Just be careful; buy from someone with a good reputation and pay via PayPal.
  3. jeffro

jeffro Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Actually, the game is not sold out. I thought it was, but I guess this is a myth created by ebayers. I was able to get tickets from trhe BC ticket office by buying them packaged with the Buffalo game. I guess my first move should have been checking with BC ticket office.

So now I should ask - anyone want tickets for the Boston College vs. Buffalo game?
  4. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Oh, eBayers will call every game "sold out" or "tough to find" or whatever. I mean, you have to sort through a lot of b.s. But considering the BC ticket office essentially forced you to pay two times face value for your Clemson game, it might not have been such a bad deal to stick with eBay...

But, I readily admit I don't know the specifics of the price and availability of tickets for Boston College.