BC ousted

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTibbs

In the Starting Line-Up
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Sloppy play like that will send any team home. They plain stunk up the joint.

BC SUX
BC SUX
BC SUX
BC SUX

(let me add im a sr at BU)

patsfan55 said:
BC SUX
BC SUX
BC SUX
BC SUX

i kno bc suxors teh most, sr ttyl btw lol brb imo rofl lmao stfu!

Right...

Last edited:
patsfan55 said:
BC SUX
BC SUX
BC SUX
BC SUX

Another Terrier who got the thin envelope from Chestnut Hill, eh?

They lost by a a point to a number one seed in the sweet 16. I may be a little bitter about the loss, but how does that qualify as stinking up the joint?

Hoss said:
They lost by a a point to a number one seed in the sweet 16. I may be a little bitter about the loss, but how does that qualify as stinking up the joint?

I'm always surprised by some comments and media reports. Often, I wonder if it's a way for media people to take the heat off themselves. Why doesn't good defense by the winning team get considered???

Any team making the sweet 16 should be proud of their season. It's a crapshoot from there. A great offense can get killed by mismatches from a great zone-defense. BC could have made the fianl 4 but did not...nothing to hang their heads about.

patsfan55 said:
BC SUX
BC SUX
BC SUX
BC SUX

Gonna be a sad night tonight when hockey bounces your flopping fairies and that drunk Jack Parker.

SUX 2 BU.

ps- You're a senior at BU? Why do your fans jump up and down and hug eachother for no reason? Wierdos.

flutie2phelan said:
Another Terrier who got the thin envelope from Chestnut Hill, eh?

Obviously. If it wasn't for BC reject letters, BU wouldn't exist.

Jacky Roberts said:
Obviously. If it wasn't for BC reject letters, BU wouldn't exist.

Hey guy,

That's under the false assumption you'd want to apply to BC in the first place, which I'm not sure why one would, considering it's not actually in Boston, but some snobby white suburb.

Furthermore, BU's graduate school is ranked ahead of BC's. And I'm just guessing, but if it weren't for BU undergrad's "College of General Studies", which is essentially a prep school that lets in and gives a chance to much lesser students, it would be of equal to higher ranking than BC academically.

Plus, BC sucks and are traitorous defectors to a lesser conference. Nova all the way.

Last edited:
BradyManny2344 said:
Hey guy,

That's under the false assumption you'd want to apply to BC in the first place, which I'm not sure why one would, considering it's not actually in Boston, but some snobby white suburb.

Furthermore, BU's graduate school is ranked ahead of BC's. And I'm just guessing, but if it weren't for BU undergrad's "College of General Studies", which is essentially a prep school that lets in and gives a chance to much lesser students, it would be of equal to higher ranking than BC academically.

Plus, BC sucks and are traitorous defectors to a lesser conference. Nova all the way.

Nice call on Nova. Haha

Calling BU's "CBS" a prep school? It's a school for morons whose parents want to pay $40k for a meaningless BU degree.

Comparing it to BC is laughable. Show me anything, something, that says BU is a better school than BC.

Face it, you envy BC and wish you could have gone there.

Nothing - and I mean NOTHING is worse than an arrogant schmuck from BC who thinks his education was superior to everyone elses. I had a friend who insisted that BC was just as good - if not better - than Harvard, with FAR superior athletics. BC Alum are delusional fools. I know this because I grew up near the campus. I know several BC alum. Some are bright and some not so bright. BC blows chunks, period. I was ESTATIC when BC lost a heartbreaker. LOVED IT!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back