PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BC loses-they s*ck

Status
Not open for further replies.
NE_PATS_FAN_54 said:
all of those are nice and everything, but BC is the 2nd best team in the country. BU is not. BU choked in the ncaa tourney.

and if ur point was not to mention BU in this thread, why did u say "BTW, Im a BU senior"?

so that you knew i wasnt acting like a troll

so at the end of the post everyone would say "ooooh, that's why he's happy they lost"
not to compare the two teams at all

upstater1 said:
Well, anyone can make ironic statements by setting up a straw man ("I'm a fan of BU football!") but I was trying to find the irony in the previous posters statement. I don't see any. That's the point. Mentioning the BU football team in this context is about as irrelevant as mentioning BU's world-renowned success in lacrosse or any other sport they don't play, especially when BC's program is almost as irrelevant as BU's non-existent program. These two schools excel in HOCKEY, and little else. They are afterthoughts on the national stage (yes, both schools have advanced in soccer, i know, but I'll leave that be). BC clearly accomplished more than BU did in hockey this year. I've already said I agreed with that. On the other hand, there's an argument to be made about winning the Beanpot, HE season and tourney.

In the end, it's a Sunday, there's not a cloud in the sky, I'm about to go out and toss around and hit a softball, so the last thing I want to do is engage in a pissing match over a game I didn't even watch! Peace to you.

I can't believe I wasted my 2000th post on this...enjoy the day...

I'm so sick of NESN and Sports Report talking about BC and BU when ever it comes to college hockey.

They blatantly ignored Maine, who is not only a New England team them selfs but have prooven to be the more dominit power house of either of those teams in the past 16 years, losing more championship games then either of the two have played in.

Maine just lost to Wisconsin, they played like ****. No flow to the game, the passing was horrible. But overall, they over acheived and the lack of effort cost them that game.

Maine, will be there again next year. The question is, will BU or BC?

patsfan55 said:
didnt watch much
was watching the sox game

with 1 second left bc had a shot hit the post
they lost 2-1

bc sux
bc sux
bc sux

(btw, im a sr at BU-2006 hockey east champions)

According to the TV, BC is the youngest team in the nation and took Wisconsin to the last second IN Milwaukee? Yeah, they suck.

By the way, when was the last time Boston U. made the Final Four? I always smile to see fans of Boston's 'other' school always jealous over all things Boston College.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back