Welcome to PatsFans.com

BB's World Series prediction

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by SVN, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SVN

SVN Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +1,706 / 14 / -10

http://www.patriots.com/mediacenter/index.cfm?ac=audionewsdetail&pid=28545&pcid=82

i know its a simple comment but its quite hilarious to say the word "no" as his prediction. :) especially after he started the press conf congratulating the sox. classic BB.

2. Hoodie

Hoodie Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I would bet you that behind the scenes they had all sorts of bets on the World Series. Remember last year when BB showed up at the podium in a La Russa jersey?

In fact, today, I'll bet Scott Pioli is paying off some of the bets he made on Cleveland (Indians GM Mark Shapiro is a friend of Pioli.) In fact I'll bet you Scott's wearing his Beckett jersey right now.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2007
  3. PatsDeb

PatsDeb PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +126 / 0 / -1

Another interesting tidbit I read related to this one is that Mark Shapiro (who was on 'EEI with Pioli and apparently is his best friend) is Eric Mangini's brother-in-law. I wonder if his sister is married to EM or if Shapiro's wife (who is a veyr attractive blonde) is EM's sister (I bet it's the latter, but I never heard). It's amazing all the connections this crowd has.

4. ALP

ALP Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +108 / 4 / -0

im not sure if this is the blonde ur talking about, but did u see the lady the indians GM or owner or someone was with at the games? that LASS WAS SMOKING....should stop by my place one day...

5. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

uhuh...you sir are a corn dog in a sea of weiners. I think you are referring to Shapiros wife. Last time we checked, shes not interested in cheeto scarfing slobs living in their moms basement.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.