PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB's press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how Tomase or anyone else in the media could consider NOT asking BB about the Childress or Moss rumor issues... it's Bill's call on how or whether to answer it... and a "no comment" frequently IS a comment

Basically if they don't have the balls to ask those questions they probably shouldn't be reporters.

Last edited:
Dale said that Tomase started to ask BB about the Childress crap in Minnesota and BB just walked off while Tomase was in mid-sentence.
If you watch the video you can see that never happens. Could you edit your post to take that out? You cast it like Belichick was an *******.

I watched the entire thing and he didn't seem snippy or angry at all. He gave non-responsive answers to every question, but he didn't seem upset.
He only gave non-responsive answers to non-football questions, as always. He perked right up when the question dealt with playing the Jets.

He only gave non-responsive answers to non-football questions, as always. He perked right up when the question dealt with playing the Jets.

See, I think his comments about the Jets were super generic. All he said was that they play well, they have good recievers, all their games in the past were close ones, blah, blah, blah. It's what Belichick does with every opponent -- builds them up with compliments about how great they are at "all three phases of the game" and how his lowly Patriots can only hope "to get better each day" before their superior foes overwhelm them.

I think Belichick is in an inner state of pain while speaking to the media. Imagine talking to in-laws you really hate. It's a good day if you can look them in the eyes and give patient responses to their meaningless, distracting questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back