PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB's handshake scene was the perfect "eff-you"

Status
Not open for further replies.
is that the first time Bill has smiled during a handshake?

No i think he smiled before the Tuna grabbed him and kissed him in the Tuna bowl a couple yrs back. Him smiling seems to have a strange effect on opponents. LOL

Brady's game yesterday, was just like Westbrook's kneel on the one. It was what the team needed to win, stats be danged.....

Both good posts. The stats were not important in this game, the win was.

If you read between the lines what he really said was I sure hope they don't fire you at the end of the season. I am not done with you yet.

Am I not alone in hearing sarcasm when BB said, "awesome"?

I thought the same thing. I know I use the word "awesome" a lot when someone in the office tells me something that I do not give a sh*t about. Like "hey I just got this report done will you check it out for me?" Me, "It looks awesome" :D

I thought the same thing. I know I use the word "awesome" a lot when someone in the office tells me something that I do not give a sh*t about. Like "hey I just got this report done will you check it out for me?" Me, "It looks awesome" :D

that's exactly the context I heard it in. If only BB had given Mangini the double thumbs up as he was saying, "Awesome", it would have been perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes