PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB's gal pal sacked...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge must of been a Jets fan.:)

The irony is that they ran it ( when it occurred IIRC) as a small item on the sports pages of the Philadelphia Inquirer. I think it was on New Year's Day so it was missed by many people. When the deaths of Nicole and Ron Goldman were reported, I immediately thought of that little item from a few years earlier. .......

Same thing with me...while hitting your wife does not necessarily make you a killer but I was amazed how most people had no idea of his past. I myself was shocked about how much of his behavior went unreported. I think if Mike Vick did his dog fighting 10 years ago we probably would never know about it. Hopefully with the internet these things will come to light sooner and maybe change behavior.

Last edited:
Is this an update on a story about a member of the New England Patriots?

I do believe so. It's fine. I don't understand why people get up-in-arms whenever someone posts about this story.

The is patfans.com. Someone is perpertually up-in-arms.

I think this type of topic should be OK for this mesage board. I think people need to see the full scope of the behavior of people we reward and hold in high esteem. It makes them more human and prevents them from getting full of themselves.

I remember years ago a small, tiny article in the back pages of the L.A. Times about a Mr. O.J. Simpson pleading no contest to battery against his wife Nicole Simpson. No other media outlet covered it, no TV news chanel mentioned it either.

What type of topic is this though. He hasn't been arrested, or apparently even questioned by authorities (I believe deposing him became a moot point when the woman stipulated she had received financial assistance from him which was all the courts were apparently interested in - the woman's finances). His name was only mentioned in the latest blurb because the woman wanted to move with her children into an out of state residence he happens to own. And that's old news since her intention to do that was indicated at the outset of the proceedings - only news here is the court said she couldn't. Frankly, the judge in this case sounds like somewhat of an unprofessional flake to boot. This isn't even about his own divorce, which is obviously being handled amicably since the former Mrs. Belichick hasn't had a word to say about any of this.

Alert me when he batters someone or is arrested or even questioned in a crimimal case or somebody he lets live in a property he owns and built complete with kennels is found to be housing 68 fighting dogs supposedly unbeknownst to him, or Debby starts blasting him. I won't hold my breath. This is just backdoor mudslinging, the best the jealous NY media can come up with to poke sticks at him, and I happen to think he, like Tom, deserve better from their own fan base where purely personal matters are concerned.

Is this an update on a story about a member of the New England Patriots?

I do believe so. It's fine. I don't understand why people get up-in-arms whenever someone posts about this story.

Cuz it's Blasphemy!

People in here don't want any negatives spoken about their beloved NEP's.

At anyrate, that judge should be applauded.

No, it isn't. It's an update on the divorce proceedings of some NJ woman who happens to be an acquaintance of the HC of the NEP.

He's almost 2 years into the process of amicably divorcing, he's reportedly dating some woman from Florida.

This story has nothing to do with him except for the fact that the woman in question asked the court for permission to relocate her kids to NY where she would live in a property he owns. For all we know he owns dozens of properties as investments and prefers to have friends live in them gratis as opposed to renting them out to potential scumbags or leaving them vacant to be broken into since at least in season he spends most of his time sleeping on the floor in his office...

It has nothing to do with football or even his state of mind any longer.

:rofl:

Man some people just can't call a spade a spade.

Yeah, everyone buys a $2.2 million brownstone in NY, for some stranger married woman who is going through a divorce over charges of adultery. That's very, very common. :D

If this story had been about the Colts or Jets HC this thread would have 1000 posts already. Frankly I don't care if BB has 10 GF's and a couple of boyfriends. I think the whole thing, and the reactions, are amusing.

Are you intimating that Patriots fans are homers and hypocrites when it comes to the home town team?

NOOOO WAAAY! Impossbile! :D

(sarcasm)

you know the offseason is too long when you have posts like these...

When you're in the spotlight... sometimes it shines on you.

Picture yourself making gobs of cash because you excel in the entertainment field (sports, movies or music for example).

Now, picture your every move being photographed, documented, and you are followed by paparazzi and admirer alike.

Is it fair for you to never have a moments peace or any privacy because you are so good at what you do that you have "made it big".

Is it right to have your privacy invaded because you happen to be in the spotlight?

Where does it become wrong and when is that line between obligation and ones personal business crossed?

Last edited:
Picture yourself making gobs of cash because you excel in the entertainment field (sports, movies or music for example).

Now, picture your every move being photographed, documented, and you are followed by paparazzi and admirer alike.

Is it fair for you to never have a moments peace or any privacy because you are so good at what you do that you have "made it big".

Is it right to have your privacy invaded because you happen to be in the spotlight?

Where does it become wrong and when is that line between obligation and ones personal business crossed?

I don't think that it's fair, but... I don't make the rules.

I guess you have to either accept it, or... dress incognito.

I don't think that it's fair, but... I don't make the rules.

I guess you have to either accept it, or... dress incognito.

I hear ya and d%#*!@t, I read the freaking articles and watch the clips, so I am just as guilty as anybody of fanning the flames of those that pry.

The judge is a Jets fan???

Okey dokey. Next time I stumble across a story that has no bearing on this team let alone football, but mentions a Patriots player once met with or played with or roomed with or grew up with the individual in question, I trust you won't move a thread I may start to the Pub or Interleague forum or anything since today your position seems to be acquaintanceship with the subject of a tabloid story is fair game for initiating a thread here on the football forum. :rolleyes:

i see what you are saying.

I would appreciate knowing which threads are moved for what reasons, and why, out of all threads, this one is still on the main board.

My thread about Tank Johnson was more relevant than this one. And that one was moved for no reason, only after it turned out that i was correct.

It seems like on this board, threads are moved randomly for random reasons.

Also, what purpose does "OT:" have before a thread title if these threads are going to be arbitrarily moved without warning or reason?

What exactly does "OT" mean.

Is this thread "OT" worthy?

Bill is a sugar daddy.

There are so many people on here complaining about what should and shouldn't be posted in this board. The funny thing is, in terms of knowledge of the issue, it looks like those complaining actually know more about it than anyone else.

Seems like it's ok to read about someone else's "private life" in the papers but it's blasphemy to post it in the forum...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back