Welcome to PatsFans.com

BB's gal pal sacked...

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Terry Glenn is a cowgirl, Jul 4, 2007.

1. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

2. kriskanos

kriskanos Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Is this the National Enquirer message board?
  3. pats1

pats1 Moderator PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Is this an update on a story about a member of the New England Patriots?

I do believe so. It's fine. I don't understand why people get up-in-arms whenever someone posts about this story.
  4. psychoPat

psychoPat Role Player PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Noticed this story earlier
    but declined to post it here.
  5. PatsSteve1

PatsSteve1 Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

It sounds like she's bleeding BB blind. He must be heads over heels. He's a great football coach, but he sounds a tad whipped over this woman. With all the money he spends on her, I don't think he's retiring anytime soon. :)
  6. upstater1

upstater1 Rookie

Ratings:
    +43 / 4 / -3

Um, Belichick isn't with this woman any more. We know this already because he has been seen with another woman at public events. That was many months ago that we knew this.

I also suspect that the judge was recently dumped by his lover.
  7. MoLewisrocks

MoLewisrocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0

No, it isn't. It's an update on the divorce proceedings of some NJ woman who happens to be an acquaintance of the HC of the NEP.

He's almost 2 years into the process of amicably divorcing, he's reportedly dating some woman from Florida.

This story has nothing to do with him except for the fact that the woman in question asked the court for permission to relocate her kids to NY where she would live in a property he owns. For all we know he owns dozens of properties as investments and prefers to have friends live in them gratis as opposed to renting them out to potential scumbags or leaving them vacant to be broken into since at least in season he spends most of his time sleeping on the floor in his office...

It has nothing to do with football or even his state of mind any longer.
  8. pats1

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

I rest my case.
  9. fgssand

fgssand PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -1

#17 Jersey

Why can't the private lives of players and coaches remain just that??
  10. RxJock1120

RxJock1120 Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Cause this story has nothing to do with FOOTBALL. I mean it's really not a big deal, but the fact that these stories pop up does kindda annoy me. However I do understand that its one of those guilty pleasures.
  11. MoLewisrocks

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0

Okey dokey. Next time I stumble across a story that has no bearing on this team let alone football, but mentions a Patriots player once met with or played with or roomed with or grew up with the individual in question, I trust you won't move a thread I may start to the Pub or Interleague forum or anything since today your position seems to be acquaintanceship with the subject of a tabloid story is fair game for initiating a thread here on the football forum. :rolleyes:
  12. PatsSteve1

PatsSteve1 Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

If this story had been about the Colts or Jets HC this thread would have 1000 posts already. Frankly I don't care if BB has 10 GF's and a couple of boyfriends. I think the whole thing, and the reactions, are amusing.
  13. pats1

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

You're absolutely correct in that assessment.
  14. Seymour93

Seymour93 Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I'm fine with that as long as the same standard is applyed to Pacman Jones, Tank Johnson, Leonard Little, etc.

It seems there's a thread about every arrest of an NFL player on here... yet there are no complaints about the PatsFans police blotter.
  15. MoLewisrocks

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0

Arrests aren't part of your private life - they are part of your public life. And under the new commissioner's low to no tolerance personal conduct policy they can seriously impact your football life.
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2007
  16. Seymour93

Seymour93 Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

People who aren't constantly in the public eye don't have their arrest(s) scrutinized by the media or message board posters. The same can be said of adultery. It's the price famous people pay.... just ask the Clinton's.
  17. MoLewisrocks

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0

Life is all about choices, including being in the public eye, so cry me a river when a multimillionaire football player embarrasses his employers by being arrested and the media reports it. I guess I missed the part where anyone other than a disgruntled husband in a divorce proceeding even alleged adultery. Bill hasn't commented, nor has his then wife, the woman in question in this instance denied any such relationship and the court's interest, which apparently hinged on the wife's finances, appears to have been satisfied.
  18. rabthepat

rabthepat Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I think this type of topic should be OK for this mesage board. I think people need to see the full scope of the behavior of people we reward and hold in high esteem. It makes them more human and prevents them from getting full of themselves.

I remember years ago a small, tiny article in the back pages of the L.A. Times about a Mr. O.J. Simpson pleading no contest to battery against his wife Nicole Simpson. No other media outlet covered it, no TV news chanel mentioned it either.
  19. Sean Pa Patriot

Sean Pa Patriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

It's not affecting the coach, so it does not effect me...
  20. Patsfanin Philly

Patsfanin Philly Rookie

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0

#95 Jersey

The irony is that they ran it ( when it occurred IIRC) as a small item on the sports pages of the Philadelphia Inquirer. I think it was on New Year's Day so it was missed by many people. When the deaths of Nicole and Ron Goldman were reported, I immediately thought of that little item from a few years earlier. .......