PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB's 2007 "F*CK YOU, NFL" Road Show - Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering what happened this year can you question whether Belichick and this team need to cheat to win? Can you suppose that Brady is only good when he knows what the defense is going to call?

Nope, doing so makes you look silly. Belichick is the best coach, Brady the best QB, and the Patriots the best team. If NE suffered a drop-off this year all we'd hear would be that they couldn't win without cheating. We can now go the other way and say that this team is great regardless.

That is the purpose of the F U Road Tour. It shuts up Dungy, McNabb, (insert Steeler here), and the mediots.

BTW, has anyone seen/heard anyone outside of the Boston media attempt to explain Belichick's take on the whole thing (he didn't think it was illegal, which just happens to explain why he made no effort to hide it). Even if they aren't believed everyone else at least gets their defense/view discussed.

Interesting speculation, but not proven. Unlike the Patriots, who were caught red-handed with the EVIDENCE.

I'm sorry, I still don't get the basis for his attitude. Seems kind of like Charles Manson going on an "F.U. Tour" to protest his murder conviction.

The idea of "FU" also stems from the idea that the Pats were running up the scores on many teams. Essentially, scoring the "FU" touchdown just to show dominance, derived from a perceived slight by the NFL community.

In short, the Pats become surly bullies with a persecution complex.

I'm all for it, personally.

Last edited:
Seems kind of like Charles Manson going on an "F.U. Tour" to protest his murder conviction.

As long as we're using realistic examples, it's like Charles Manson going on an "F.U. Tour" to protest his murder conviction during a time when many other people the country were murdering, as well.

As long as we're using realistic examples, it's like Charles Manson going on an "F.U. Tour" to protest his murder conviction during a time when many other people the country were murdering, as well.

Nobody ever reads what I write, do they?

CORRECTION!

roadshowbiglamottamq3.jpg

You, sir, are a genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back