Welcome to PatsFans.com

BBC reported on the collapse of WTC 7 before it actually collapsed

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Seymour93, Feb 27, 2007.

1. Seymour93

Seymour93 Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

2. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

So someone within our government planned this great conspiracy involving 4 hijacked planes, fallen buildings, and thousands of lost lives, yet somehow somebody forgot to wait until the building collapsed to phone the story into BBC? Some conspiracy!
  3. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I heard a lot of news reports of things that werent true on 9/11.

Its called mass confusion and terror for a reason.
  4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

I told my wife fifteen minutes before it came down that it was coming down and it came down.

Someday in the future the Liberal Historians will change the history books to read that the Bush Family hired some homeless people that looked like Arabs, then drugged them, then propped them up in the Cuckpit, set the controls on auto pilot, then the Bush people bailed out over Vermont, there will be storys of farmers milking their cows who saw the parachutes come down, the planes continued on and into the towers, the wino's who looked like Arabs never knew what happened.

The Liberals will all believe this and will execute by firing squad anybody who is related to the Bush family, the Name "George" will be banned in America.
  5. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Actually, it wasn't really 19 frenzied extremist Islamcist fanatics who brought down the Twin Towers, crashed into the Pentagon, and burrowed into the ground in rural Pennsylvania -- those were all sophisticated holograms done by the CIA, the NSA, and projected from Dick Cheney's sprawling million acre ranch in Wyoming. (Talk about green house gases!! You should *smell* what those cattle emit!! :( Worse than Berlin, NH in its hay day. :D )
  6. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Seen this a few times on the internet, although it raises suspicions, one news clip is not going to change much, as there could have been some creative stuff done with it. OTOH, have always felt that the whole WTC 7 thing was suspicious, this does not influence my previous belief.
  7. 3 to be 4

3 to be 4 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I personally think it was a mass conspiracy devised by Jews and Evangelical Christians in order to spur sales of End Time Prophesy CD's.
    Notice that it all took place on a Tuesday morning, which everyone knows is a slow time for CD sales. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
  8. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Yeah, that's probably true, but Dick Cheney orchestrated it all from his Halliburton HQ, masquerading as the Veep's office.

:rolleyes:

:woohoo:

//
  9. iguide

iguide Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Anyone can make an educated guess & then 51/2 years later can claim anything. This report means nothing. Other than some people just want to try and make Bush look as bad as possible.
  10. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

It's been said before and needs to be repeated yet again: the Big Media of network TV and the popular-yet-ever-more monopolized/monopolizing newspapers in America still have way *TOO MUCH* influence over public opinion in America. The same people own the NYTimes and the Boston Glob; ditto the WashPost and Newsweek mag. Gannett owns many newspapers across America. So, when the bigs of these media empires decide something "is what it is" (acccording to *THEM*), well, that's all she wrote.

In the beginning of Bush's term he was being slowly Chinese water-tortured by the Big Media, but that stopped when 9/11 took place. (Guess Bush did it after all. :rolleyes: )

No, Big Media knew they couldn't buck basic American patriotic fervor after we were so viciously attacked out of the clear blue, so they decided they'd back the president... as long as it suited *their* purposes. But as time wore on and they couldn't get anymore play out of selling the war on the 6 o'clock news or the morning paper, and couldn't wring any more advertising dollars out of the war, they decided that a change was necessary, so they have turned 180 degrees and now attack Bush at every turn, sometimes subtly, but attack is what they are doing. Make no mistake about it. And it is orchestrated from the top of the Big Media empire.

The internet and local/national radio is the only thing standing in the breach to prevent another presidential lynching in the press. They couldn't get Reagan because he knew their game, but they got Nixon and Bush, Sr., and now they are after Bush, Jr.

Larry King hosts "Lady" Pelosi tonight. Gee, I didn't know we had installed "royalty" in America!! When did that go to a vote??

//
  11. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -2

It was the friggin Jesus Freak's who did it! :D
  12. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

Pelosi and Larry King :singing:

King and Aunt Nancy are probably behind closed doors right now "rehearsing" the Soft Ball questions and Auntie's answers.

O'Reilly has invited her a hundred times to come and sit with him and answer the "tough stuff" she doesn't have the balls to even walk by the Fox building.

Other cowards O'Reilly has invited, they are afraid of the questions.
    Kennedy
    Hillary
    Billy Blue Dress
    Jessie Jackoff
    Obama Hussien

These people did have the balls to go
    Rangle
    Schumer
    Sharpton (several times)
    Black Panthers

Pelosi is a power hungry, vicious, untrustworthy, hateful Shrew, she is a danger to America.

PELOSI AND LARRY KING, OH BOY :singing:
  13. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

In all honesty, I used the force to bring down WTC #7.

UNLIMITED POWER!!!!!
  14. PATRIOTS-80

PATRIOTS-80 Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

:rofl: ............... The Dark Lord was most pleased.
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2007
  15. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Actually it isn't bizarre to anyone with an I.Q. greater than the level attributed to imbeciles (which I believe maxes out at 69). There were all sorts of erroneous reports that day... I have watched hours of footage from all 5 major TV stations time and again and there were so many mistakes it's laughable... For most of the morning we were told a car bomb detonated outside the state department... I can't tell you how many times an eyewitness said that it was a Cessna that hit the WTC - people would arrogantly proclaim themselves as experts before saying they were 100% sure it wasn't a jet...
  16. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

A new Pearl Harbor (The Bush Boys are comming!....check your Jemini, and if you don't know, you'd better ask somebody)

We were attacked by al Quaeda

thus

We invade Afghanistan

thus

We invade Iraq

thus

We invade IRAN!

It will be a CLEAN BREAK from the peace in the Middle east.

Heres the punchline for the 'idiots' : None of you get rich, all of you will give up your freedoms!

Only a fool accepts the official explanation on 9-11, sheep don't ask questions.

All encriminating documents on Enron, and MCI Worldcom were in Building 7. The Mayor's brand new emergency bunker was in that building......why did it collapse? Tell me, sheep.
  17. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

OMG... you're even more retarded than I already suspected...
  18. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Guess who doesn't care what you think about me?

take a guess?
  19. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Wow. Great comeback. :rofl:

Unfortunately for you, my statement is more one of fact than of opinion. What you feel about me is irrelevant to the fact that you are establishing yourself as quite retarded.
  20. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Dude...

Most of the people on this board hate you for a reason. I personally enjoy your insults, digs and 'comebacks'. It shows me your level. Calling someone 'retarded' shows your lack of respect to the human condition, and the handicapped. You have no clue who you are insulting by saying the things you say.

Call me names, do whatever makes you feel better about your life.

You've never had my respect, nor will you ever get it. I've met people like you and they all have one thing in common......there is some karma coming your way, and there is no running from it. Good luck.