Welcome to PatsFans.com

BBC: Bush's Grandfather Planned Fascist Coup In America

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, Jul 25, 2007.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

From the "No $h!t Sherlock??!!" department.

New investigation sheds light on clique of powerbrokers, including Prescott Bush, who sought to overthrow U.S. government and implement Hitlerian policies.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/history/document/document.shtml

The coup was aimed at toppling President Franklin D Roosevelt with the help of half-a-million war veterans. The plotters, who were alleged to involve some of the most famous families in America, (owners of Heinz, Birds Eye, Goodtea, Maxwell Hse & George Bush’s Grandfather, Prescott) believed that their country should adopt the policies of Hitler and Mussolini to beat the great depression.

Mike Thomson investigates why so little is known about this biggest ever peacetime threat to American democracy.

So......the Heinz's and Bush's have a connection.
  2. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yeah, this is all true. The aliens from outer space at Area 51 were in on it also. What you don't know is that FDR's wheelchair has a built in aluminum foil cap he could put on whenever he needed. That's the only reason the plot failed. Sector 7 stop Prescott Bush cold in his tracks before hiding Megatron under the Hoover Damn. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  3. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

do you need me to open the blinds...or turn on the light?

what makes more sense to you, that a guy who funded the nazis would try and take over the government, or that by luck....people who pushed agendas that would contradict a fascist regime would be assasinated and his son, and grandson would become president?.....

must be dumb luck I guess....or, as you stated....possibly MEGATRON?

sometimes.....2+2 actually does = 4
  4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +663 / 2 / -9

BBC:singing: :singing: :singing:
  5. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

It's not out of the question, but there's a world of difference between something being possible and something being true.
  6. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Fairly old news... ok, really old news.

True though...
  7. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +663 / 2 / -9

Everything Will Be OK
    Obooma Or Pant Suit Hillary
    Will Save The World
    Jesus Christ Himself
    Has Sent Them To Us

Praise God
    Thank You Jesus
  8. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Bush Leaguers can deny all they want... but Prescott-Nazi links are undeniable...

BUSH-NAZI LINK CONFIRMED

by John Buchanan (Exclusive to the New Hampshire Gazette)

WASHINGTON - After 60 years of inattention and even denial
    by the U.S. media, newly-uncovered government documents in
    The National Archives and Library of Congress reveal that
    Prescott Bush, the grandfather of President George W. Bush,
    served as a business partner of and U.S. banking operative
    for the financial architect of the Nazi war machine from 1926
    until 1942, when Congress took aggressive action against Bush
    and his "enemy national" partners.

The documents also show that Bush and his colleagues, according
    to reports from the U.S. Department of the Treasury, tried to
    conceal their financial alliance with German industrialist Fritz
    Thyssen, a steel and coal baron who, beginning in the mid-1920s,
    personally funded Adolf Hitler's rise to power by the subversion
    of democratic principle and German law.

Furthermore, the declassified records demonstrate that Bush
    and his associates, who included E. Roland Harriman, younger
    brother of American icon W. Averell Harriman, and George
    Herbert Walker, President Bush's maternal great-grandfather,
    continued their dealings with the German industrial tycoon for
    nearly a year after the U.S. entered the war.

No Story?

For six decades these historical facts have gone unreported
    by the mainstream U.S. media. The essential facts have
    appeared on the Internet and in relatively obscure books, but
    were dismissed by the media and Bush family as undocumented
    diatribes. This story has also escaped the attention of "official"
    Bush biographers, Presidential historians and publishers of U.S.
    history books covering World War II and its aftermath.​

blaming GW Bush for Prescott's action would indeed be unfair if that was all there is to it.... unfortunately, the entire three generation Bush political dynasty has many connections to Nazis, fascism, eugenics, corporate crime, the CIA bringing thousands of former SS officials to the US, the pharmaceutical companies formerly known as IG Farben etc. .. .their family fortune - which is the basis for every Bush's political position today - all came directly from supporting the Nazis.
  9. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

*** NOTE *** Server time got screwed up, this should be post 17.

No............ and personally I don't care whose granddaddy was sleeping with whom. I deal with the man, not the man's ancestors. :rolleyes:

What annoys me about this, is your typical CRAPPY link, from a typical CRAPPY smear author and that you smugly pass it of as if the ghost of Floyd Gibbons himself wrote it. Then you have the balls to mock and criticize anyone and everyone that doesn't accept wholeheartedly what your CRAPPY list implied, whether it's based in fact or not. Whether you are right or wrong, you have no issue jumping in and telling someone "it's obviously I know more about this then you" or "you don't have a clue" (you do both everyday). Are you this smug and arrogant in real life? For your sake, I hope not.

You seem like a smart guy, but you're so devoted to your Bush hatred it clouds everything you write. Hell, I've got real problems with the ole' CIC (and have noted them a few times), yet unless I believe he's the devil reincarnate with horns, I'm a full-fleged, warmongering, BUSH flag waver. It's tiresome.

It's a shame too, cuz like I said, I think your a smart guy, capable a good dialog. What a shame that you're reduced yourself to and ideological hater incapable of intelligent debate.
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2007
  10. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Did you get your wool shorn off lately????:D
  11. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Bush has enough of his own skeletons in the closet, I don't much care what his grandfather did nor feel like he's responsible for it.
  12. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

Server time off. responding to post 7

Heeeeey buddy....................... I knew when we started talking whacked out conspiracy theorists, my favorite cowgirl would poke his head on in. Giddy-on-up, pawdner.

[​IMG]
  13. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Sometimes I think its important to understand where the apple fell from, and whats in the soil. Especially if that apple become president.

Having said that, there is a funny show on HBO called "Assume the position with Mr. Wuhl". I suggest wathing it, he talks about bad presidents and makes the point that as americans we will get through it.

having said THAT, did you know Barbara Bush's Great, great grandfather was FRANKLIN PIERCE?

One of the worst presidents was formed by eggs from one of the worst presidents blood lines, and sperm from a nazi appeaser.

To me that says a lot, and actually explains a lot about W.
  14. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

hehehe... nice horse ya have there...
  15. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Sins of the father huh?

What if you found out your grandfather or great grandfather was a slave owner or member of the Klan?
  16. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

equally vile, but very different...

nonetheless, if i found out my grandfather embarked on willful and unethical practices, one thing i WOULDN'T do would be to willfully repeat them today -- you know, creating tax law protections, eliminating whistle blower status, enabling corporations to outsource... and everything else the Bush cabal has done in the name of fusing capitalism and fascism...

it's really a very simple concept
  17. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +183 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

Joe Kennedy was in favor of appeasing the Nazi's and was fired by Roosevelt.

There were many on the wrong side of the Nazi issue and a very few on the right side-before the war. Then everyone came together.

This thread is a non-story and another attempt on the left to smear G W Bush by bringing up a 70 year old story. Don't forget that G.H.W. Bush was shot down in WWII and he ws on the American side.
  18. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

[​IMG]

OOOOOOOOOH yeah, cuz 911 truther wacko John Buchanan, writing for the esteemed New Hampshire Gazette said so. That guy is so full of crackpot friggen conspiracy theories it's REALLY, REALLY hard to take him seriously. He may even be right, I don't give a crap, that's not the point.

Hack Attack: The GOP journalist gunning for Bush in New Hampshire.

Gee Johnny, perhaps it's cuz your fukcing whack job. :rolleyes:

Way to go on killer geocities/bushfamilynazis link PC. Fair and balaced baby.

I get all my news there. What a JOKE.
  19. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

before i address this, let me just ask... do you yourself deny that Prescott Bush had profound financial ties to Nazi Germany?
  20. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

based on the positions you've taken in excuse-making for the usually inexcusable Bush League time after time after time after time, please don't sit here and sugar coat your supposedly "tacit" allegiance to the cabal now... you're the one who put the obnoxious poster up, as if the allegations are immediately passed off as some confirmed falsehood... no wait... i believe you proclaimed it "a joke"...

as for how i am in real life? well, anytime i encounter a lying or deflecting voiciferous Bush League supporter in person -- and it's rare -- but yes, i'm equally as passionate... while you may label it "arrogant," i like to call it willful and sufficient response to your side's own diabolics... it just so happens that they congregate on football political forums, so you witness it a lot... and, you suggesting i "do both everyday" is a little overdramatic... twice a week, perhaps... :cool: ... nonetheless, there's nothing "clouded" about what is presented...

lastly, i never "reduce" myself, sir... i only elevate... in this instance, we need only reflect on the meat of this particular issue... that being: you don't wish to argue the specifics of the charge of Prescott-Nazi ties... i knew it was so at exactly this moment:

actually, that's the entire point... otherwise, what are you essentially arguing with me about?
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2007