PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB Wins AP Coach of the Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess if there is a silver lining to the disappointing playoff loss, then the awards this week are it. Congratulations, Coach Belichick. You deserved it.

As someone said here earlier: 2010 will forever be remembered as the year of consolation prizes.

:confused: are you kidding me? it was a great interview! BB answered all questions candidly, without any hesitation, or the 'BB speak' which we always hear in press conferences. I could hardly believe it was really BB giving that interview.

Congrats to Bill! The fact that it was a landslide gives me great hope that those outside the Patriot nation are slowly beginning to look past their hatred, and acknowledge BB's greatness. Oh and, gfy Roger.

No, you must be kidding me though. You obviously missed the first attempt.

the AP voters recognized that Belichick took an injury depleted team in the midst of a major re-building season and somehow eeked out an NFL best 14-2 season record with them.

That’s the definition of good coaching

Bingo. Great job BB.

BB wins coach of the year, that's right. Totally deserved I feel. Have a feeling Roger might be in a bad mood tonight. :D

Good to hear this....Hard to argue with the numbers, as everyone says, 14-2 in a rebuilding year. Bring on the hate jets fans.

Re: BB about to be named Coach of The Year?

Thats what ch 7 seems to be hinting at tonite. Could it b our resident bad boy and Goodell avoiding HC of the NEP?

YES Story confirmed - BB Coach of the year

CONGRATULATIONS TO BB! He definitely deserved it....Hardly any other coach.out there could have taken that young defense and a patched together O to the best record in NFL against one of toughest schedule in NFL...greatest coaching of all time!

i hope they get all of these trophys together in front of the team and dump them into the trash.

Only one trophy matters to this team.

Bill did do a great job during the regular season.

But when Rex Ryan coaches circles around you during the first playoff game, can you really be coach of the year?

votes are cast before the playoffs, everyone had the patriots in the superbowl at the time, apparently the patriots did too.

Bill did do a great job during the regular season.

But when Rex Ryan coaches circles around you during the first playoff game, can you really be coach of the year?

You do know the award is for the regular season only? Votes are due the morning after the last regular season game.

He won 14 gaames with a team that most predicted to win 9 or 10 - and most would have predicted less without Randy Moss. Getting exposed by a thoroughly mediocre Jets team at home in the playoffs really only magnifies the job he did in the regular season to win 14.

Last edited:
No, you must be kidding me though. You obviously missed the first attempt.

Ok, I didn't know there was a previous attempt. But i thought that the part from the video in the link was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back