PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB vs Saban: who has stronger throwing arm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PonyExpress

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I go with BB. Pulls it out of his sock, walks halfway onto the field and throws the flag high in the air like hates the damn thing, then waves his arms around disgustedly. But then again my sister has a stronger throwing arm than Saban...:p

I dunno, Saban was like a baby arm, doing an under hander that landed about 1 yard onto the field...

Yeah, I'm gonna have to agree. When BB goes to the flag, he puts on a production. When Saban gets ready to throw the flag he looks like a nervous 6th grader talking to a girl.

Kdo5 said:
I dunno, Saban was like a baby arm, doing an under hander that landed about 1 yard onto the field...
johnny damon has a better arm than saban

PatsWorldChamps said:
johnny damon has a better arm than saban

And Coco Crisp, too

Thanx for starting a thread on this, I wasn't sure if it warranted one. Just saw Saban on the psot-game , and he just demonstrated a major difference between him and BB. They asked him about the non-challenge, and he said that they had to wait until they got the call from upstairs, once they did he said he threw the flag, but the ref didn't see it. He said he told the refs that he threw the flag but the refs said they didn't see it. Nick then said he asked the ref 'Well whose fault is that?

BB would NEVER ask whose fault was that, he would say something like I should have gotten the refs attention in addition to throwing the flag, and that that play didn't cost the game because we didn't play well enough to win, or something to that effect.

The challenge play didn't cost the Dolphins the game. They were lucky they didn't lose worse.

In the offseason we had a discussion on Saban here called "A Psycho-analysis of Nick Saban". Therein we concluded he is a magelomaniacal control freak who can get vicious with his back against the wall, loves to hear the sound of his own voice and thinks he walks on water. IOW, the perfect NFL head coaching candidate, or leader of a break-away religious sect with himself as new-age prophet (with all the "privileges")...:)

I could have blown my nose in a handkerchief without holding it and it would have gone farther on the field than Saban's 'ladylike' toss,Maybe he and Daunte should have been kissing rather than Joey and Cowher

The Gr8est said:
Thanx for starting a thread on this, I wasn't sure if it warranted one. Just saw Saban on the psot-game , and he just demonstrated a major difference between him and BB. They asked him about the non-challenge, and he said that they had to wait until they got the call from upstairs, once they did he said he threw the flag, but the ref didn't see it. He said he told the refs that he threw the flag but the refs said they didn't see it. Nick then said he asked the ref 'Well whose fault is that?

BB would NEVER ask whose fault was that, he would say something like I should have gotten the refs attention in addition to throwing the flag, and that that play didn't cost the game because we didn't play well enough to win, or something to that effect.

The challenge play didn't cost the Dolphins the game. They were lucky they didn't lose worse.

i was honestly thinking the same exact thing
guess we jus get used to hearing the best speek

The Gr8est said:

It was a very wierd thing. I was wondering why he kept pointing at it after he threw it. If the ref back is to you, pointing is not going to help. A loud, REF I THREW THE FLAG, might work better.

It was a very weak challenge. Horrible for fantasy players everywhere who wanted to shave a few points off of Millers FF score. It had no real effect on the game.

Dolphin players will view Saban as hesitant and mild mannered at a 'tipping point' moment when the team needed a decisive, vocal head coach.

Nick's flick will haunt him with his players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back