PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB to run half marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work out every single day and I'm pretty sure I would be close to dead at the end of a half marathon at age 27. Major props to BB for doing it at 62.

Good for him !. Its not as impossible as it seems and is very doable at least the half with a few weeks of training.

At least 4 medical staff better be following him!

That will help him work off those moobs.

I work out every single day and I'm pretty sure I would be close to dead at the end of a half marathon at age 27. Major props to BB for doing it at 62.

Have you SEEN the guy over the past few years? Doesn't look like a runner to me.

If I were Kraft, I would hire a police detail to sidetrack him from that bad idea.

That will help him work off those moobs.
Pretty hard to work those off at 62. But at least he doesn't look like Parcells. Parcells has some saggy tits and looks like he swallowed an Indy car tire.

Bill knows how to keep Linda happy ... good for him enjoying life at 62.

The coach of the New England Patriots will run the Country Music Half- Marathon on Saturday, an event spokesperson confirmed.

Linda Holliday, Belichick’s fiancee, went to Franklin High School and Vanderbilt.

Belichick was born in Nashville, and his dad was an assistant coach at Vanderbilt.

The couple has a big group running, the spokesperson said.

Patriots' Bill Belichick to run half-marathon | The Tennessean

Good for him he better start training now it seems not that far but it is.

Pretty hard to work those off at 62. But at least he doesn't look like Parcells. Parcells has some saggy tits and looks like he swallowed an Indy car tire.

At least Parcells isn't anywhere near Andy Reid territory.

But then again, BB is banking millions and is married to a woman who's great looking for a 50 year old, so no real incentive to lose those moobs. I would probably end up like that too, if I were in his position.

If you quit smoking you might stand a fighting chance.

Half marathon isn't that bad, but I'd never think of BB as being a runner. Good for him, and good luck!

If you quit smoking you might stand a fighting chance.
???

I don't smoke. I'll have maybe a cigarette on a night out or a cigar with a glass of scotch at a cigar bar with co-workers, but that's about it. Not sure where you got that from.

???

I don't smoke. I'll have maybe a cigarette on a night out or a cigar with a glass of scotch at a cigar bar with co-workers, but that's about it. Not sure where you got that from.
Look at your profile pic, now back to the post, and back to your profile pic. I think that might give you an idea of where he got that from.

Look at your profile pic, now back to the post, and back to your profile pic. I think that might give you an idea of where he got that from.
No now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure he's talking about a back and forth we had in the Political forum. Jimmy Conway planning the demise of Morrie has nothing to do with this methinks. ;)

I'm gradually working out (running),not quite a six pack, and a few years younger then BB. No freakin way does he finish.

A half can be tough if he hasn't been training for it, but he doesn't strike me as a "F it, let's sign up for this race next week" type of guy so I imagine he's gotten a good amount of miles in. Good luck to him. Had I known he was running it, I would be doing that full marathon this weekend instead of the OKC marathon. Damn the luck!

BB is built like a penguin these days. I'll be surprised if he doesn't walk 80% of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back