PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB Statement on Wheatley: "He Is Smart" Typical Pats Pick :--)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BB Statement on Wheatley "He Is Smart" Typical Pats Pick :--)

It's too bad that threads on this site aren't archived for ten years. Six years from now, when a veteran Terrence Wheatley, a smart, gifted Cornerback, having been through the best coaching in professional football in the most efficient system in pro sports, disgruntled by being stuck with the Pats franchise tag the year before is leaving the Pats to join a team willing to break the bank for him is on his way out, threads like this would be hilarious to bump. I just hope the second guessers are still here to take the next "scrub" CB that Bioli take in the 2015 draft.

Last edited:

It's too bad that threads on this site aren't archived for ten years. Six years from now, when a veteran Terrence Wheatley, a smart, gifted Cornerback, having been through the best coaching in professional football in the most efficient system in pro sports, disgruntled by being stuck with the Pats franchise tag the year before is leaving the Pats to join a team willing to break the bank for him is on his way out, threads like this would be hilarious to bump. I just hope the second guessers are still here to take the next "scrub" CB that Bioli take in the 2015 draft.

Well, sort of:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://patsfans.com

In theory they should be, but some POS hacker (no, I don't think it was the Herald Hack) corrupted the database around the start of the 2006 season.

I never want to questiion BB as he knows more than everyone in this room combined. However, he did get out coached in the SB last year and even left Hobbs singling Plax on the GW drive.

I'm not sure if there isn't a bit of hubris in the Pat's org these days.

I hope I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back