PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB statement [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I second to remove this thread. The title is a flatout lie for starters. Where does our coach say anywhere in the article he is apologizing to the Jet's coaches, players or fans?

Re: Belichick apologizes for videotaping Jets coaches

This is old news, troll.

Can we please have a minimum post count for a new thread?

Wow... what a jack@ss. I didn't see any other threads on Belichick when I posted this thread and I was definitely not trolling.

Notice that I did not make any judgments, called the Patriots cheaters or ANYTHING like that, so get off my back.

As for the title, click on the d@mn Bloomberg link... that's the title of the article.

D@mn... no wonder you have people hating you. A visiting fan can't even enter into a polite discussion without having a bunch of jerks piling on.

I second to remove this thread. The title is a flatout lie for starters. Where does our coach say anywhere in the article he is apologizing to the Jet's coaches, players or fans?

Flat out lie? Sorry man... I was posting a link to a Bloomberg article and just restated their article title. The paranoia here is absolutely astounding... even Bears fan weren't this bad.

Wow... what a jack@ss. I didn't see any other threads on Belichick when I posted this thread and I was definitely not trolling.

Notice that I did not make any judgments, called the Patriots cheaters or ANYTHING like that, so get off my back.

As for the title, click on the d@mn Bloomberg link... that's the title of the article.

D@mn... no wonder you have people hating you. A visiting fan can't even enter into a polite discussion without having a bunch of jerks piling on.

Feel free to tell all of your friends why they'll be wasting their time coming here to engage us in friendly conversation.

Wow... what a jack@ss. I didn't see any other threads on Belichick when I posted this thread and I was definitely not trolling.nk... that's the title of the article.

So you rushed over here to create a brand new thread with this amazing news you found without bothering to read any of the 10 existing threads on the exact same subject? Maybe you were too giddy?

Re: BB statement

Well, here we go.

How do they know the Commish was furious?

I think very few people know what the Commish is feeling.

He was interviewed for a GREAT special Bob Costos did on the Gridiron greats and the lack of disability/treatment/pensions for those old NFL players...we are talking about the days of $25,000/year.

He comes across as one serious mo-fo espcially about the reputation of the NFL and what he intends to do as Commish of the NFL.

The funny part is that he did NOT apologize for the taping. He apologized for the situation that has stemmed from the taping.

exactly.

Because every team does it. So why should he apologize for something that isn't cheating, that every team does?

He shouldn't.

What BB needs to do when they figure this crap out is make a statement how every team we play does this same crap. but he probably won't, so that sucks.

Re: BB statement

Exactly! If the rule is convoluted enough to confuse even BB, Goodell is the one who should apologize! ;)

A lawyer will NEVER apologize for something another lawyer drew up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back