PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB Sighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill's Girl

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Did anyone just see BB on ESPN Countdown?? He was walking onto the field, chewing something, I hoped it was gum......but then he threw something into his mouth and started licking his fingers...... Oh, brother! At least he was in a suit! He needs a new wife.....or at least a hot gf who would have tucked a napkin around his sandwich and one in each pocket!

I missed that...I had to switch away from ESPN for a little while...this pregame stuff has started to get to me so I need to watch it in small doses.

Bill's Girl said:
Did anyone just see BB on ESPN Countdown?? He was walking onto the field, chewing something, I hoped it was gum......but then he threw something into his mouth and started licking his fingers...... Oh, brother! At least he was in a suit! He needs a new wife.....or at least a hot gf who would have tucked a napkin around his sandwich and one in each pocket!

Any recommendations??????:rolleyes:

PATSNUTme said:
Any recommendations??????:rolleyes:

I know a couple of people who may be interested in that position.....but only if he chewed with his mouth closed. :D

Isn't that what women do? They marry someone because "they love him".

Then 10 seconds after the wedding they start trying to change everthing about him.:singing:

PATSNUTme said:

Then 10 seconds after the wedding they start trying to change everthing about him.:singing:

HA!! Poor Nut, speaking from first hand knowledge??

Bill's Girl said:
HA!! Poor Nut, speaking from first hand knowledge??

No. Around here Mrs. Nut is known as Mrs Lucky.

PATSNUTme said:
No. Around here Mrs. Nut is known as Mrs Lucky.
So is Mrs, jczxohn, but only when no one else is around.:D

PATSNUTme said:

What did Mae West say? -- "I'm looking for a strong man I can mold!" ;)

He shought have just worn the sweatshirt...who else could get away with that?

I thought he looked good in the suit and more importantly he sounded great! Not quiet and boring like people thought he would.

Go Bill!!

F.B.N. said:
He shought have just worn the sweatshirt...who else could get away with that?
Yeah, but the sweatshirt is a sidelines thing...for when we are playing in the game. I would have been very upset to see him wearing it in the commentators' booth.:(

Last edited:
Irivng must be a big fan of "That 70's show". The last time I've seen a tie that freakkin wide was in the 70's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back