PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB...record broken down by Hoodie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Va_Pats_Fan

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2014/10/31/new-england-patriots-bill-belichick-hoodie-record

new_england_patriots_bill_belichick_hoodie_record_copy.jpg

All red clothing should be banned from the sidelines and burned. I accidentally wore a red t-shirt for Super Bowl XLVI and threw it out the next day.

I've been in a campaign against red for years.

Bill: grey sleeved hoodie please.

Please!!!

FWIW: Mrs. Rover just bought...

a pink cashmere hoodie. I love that woman. :)

I would love to see BB respond to questions from Cosmo and Flair during one of his weekly pressers. I would even pay good money to see this happen.

I bet all of the wins were commando days ..........:eek:

Mike's a great guy and if it's not obvious, a huge Pats fan. He's been updating these records on his blog every season for quite a while. Good for him to have it picked up by the national media.

Way to go @miDeuce !!!

Some folks have way too much time on their hands... either that or they have interns with nothing to do.

Some folks have way too much time on their hands... either that or they have interns with nothing to do.
Some people wake up miserable everyday....that would be you.

Some people wake up miserable everyday....that would be you.

DarrylS holds the record for viewing Les Miserable the most times........it's cloudy and rainy today...good day for gray.

I only have 6 interns myself....how bout you Icy? :rolleyes:

All red clothing should be banned from the sidelines and burned. I accidentally wore a red t-shirt for Super Bowl XLVI and threw it out the next day.

My cursed Kevin Faulk jersey is red.

Mike's a great guy and if it's not obvious, a huge Pats fan. He's been updating these records on his blog every season for quite a while. Good for him to have it picked up by the national media.

Way to go @miDeuce !!!

Thanks! I should specify that it needs to be updated with the stats of 2013 and 2014. BB has gotten away from cutting the sleeves, hasn't done it since 2013 vs. Saints. Nowadays he's all in on blue 1960 uncut.

And for those who think I have too much time on my hands -- I've heard it a lot in the last couple days -- a searchable photo database made it pretty easy. And once I realized his record could be broken down by hoodie it just had to be done.

I was such a huge fan of this guys work, I added it to my sig back when I saw it up on reddit. What a brilliant thing to figure out! This critical information needs to make it to Belichick's desk immediately!

So, he's got an .803 record in anything grey (.806 if it's some sort of Hoodie) and a .667 record in anything blue or red.
That's scientific enough for me. He damn well better be wearing a grey ****ing Hoodie today.

So your the jerkazoid. :) (My husband can not throw the ball and set Danny's wardrobe too [/Brazilian accent])

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes