BB rarin to go...Conf call tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

fgssand

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Per Reiss:

Patriots coach Bill Belichick is scheduled to hold a conference call with the media tonight at 8 p.m. At that point, the Patriots' playoff opponent will be determined.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/

A bit odd to hold it so late, but then again, it's PLAYOFF TIME!!

Last edited:
Re: BB rarin to go.....Conf call tonight

BB just can't wait to tell the press nothing!

I'll save you all the trouble:

"Jax/Tenn is a tough physical team. Coach Fischer/delRio has them playing really well. They just won a tough game and we will have to work hard. We'll do what we need to do to put us in the best position to win."

"Jax/Tenn is a tough physical team. Coach Fischer/delRio has them playing really well. They just won a tough game and we will have to work hard. We'll do what we need to do to put us in the best position to win."

You forgot.... "We are 0-0 in the post season, they are 1-0, so we are the underdogs."

"I am happy for Brady that he got the MVP, there is nobody I would rather have as a QB, it speaks to the entire organization, but that is in the past. And the split in the voting shows we have work to do to improve."

u forgot to include

"That team is very good, and it is what it is. Our guys are day to day, and we will prepare hard for them, its gonna be a tough game, and it will come down to whoever makes the plays at the end. The regular season doenst matter, now every team is win or go home"

you forgot another fine line

"They are a good team."

BB can't wait to hold a conference call tomorrow morning.???

Last edited:

if Titans win, they will go to Boston. Otherwise, Pats vs Jag

Exactly - this presser is going to be a waste of time.

you forgot another fine line

"They are a good team."

And... they play solid on both offense, defense and special teams.

Mediots: Who would you rather play Bill?
BB: "It is what it is. I can't control the schedule. I just coach the games they give us. They're all good teams in the playoffs."

BB: "It is late night so I will keep it short.Pats will be ready to play this Sat. Thank you and have a good night."

does anyone think they're already preparing as if san diego wins tonight?

They can run it.. They can throw it.. They are physical .. They block well.. They tackle well .. great special teams.. we will have our hands full ..

does anyone think they're already preparing as if san diego wins tonight?

BB said that he would watch 2 games: Pits vs Jag and Titain vs SD. He and his assistants will analyze these tapes tomorrow and Pats will be ready to play next Sat.

Last edited:

BB said that he would watch 2 games: Pits vs Jag and Titain vs SD. He and his assistants will analyze these tapes tomorrow and Pats will be ready to play next Sat.

I like him, but i don't take him at face value. I bet he has seen the game tapes for all three teams and has had three game plans already to go since Friday.

"We fully expect them to bring their "A" game. So, we know we have to work and prepare hard."

EZ76

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey