PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB presser

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
In addition to being disappointed, are you shocked?

No.

Did Baltimore’s quick scores disrupt your game plan?

Didn’t throw it off. Just spotted them a big lead. Spotted them 24 points in the first quarter. It’s not a very good place to be.

If you weren’t shocked by the result, were there indications this wasn’t the team you thought it was?

Look, we didn’t play well today. We got beat by the better team today. Give them credit: they were the better team. They outplayed us, outcoached us. They won the game convincingly. They deserve to move on.

i guess the ne media is elated and trying to out words in bb's mouth with the shocked stuff
It Is What It Is Belichick on the Loss: ‘They Were the Better Team’

I do not think he seemed pissed.
It seemed he was resigned to this outcome
I get the feeling he is fully aware that this team was not championship caliber

I do not think he seemed pissed.
It seemed he was resigned to this outcome
I get the feeling he is fully aware that this team was not championship caliber

Many of us realized this for ourselves. I would be shocked if BB didn't know it.

If we knew we were not that good this year I am sure he did as well.
Time to reload this off season.
Not much else he can add to that.

Transcript is actually pretty funny.

Here's my fave.

Where do you go from here?

Well, our season’s over.

Any person could tell NE isnt nearly as good as they used to be but I still didnt expect them to go out like this..No fire at all, no real leaders on the team anymore..Ive never seen Brady look so depressed on the sidelines for a full season..He used to fire up his teammates, now he just sits on the bench with his head down.

The Patriots don't play hard.

Ouch.

Belichick's press conference act is tired and played.

Would it kill him to elaborate a bit...? if only for the sake of the fans.

Last edited:

Well Zeke, you of all people should know what trouble revealing too much of yourself causes.

I agree, I don't even watch them anymore.

Some Patriots fans think its cute, I think its rude.

He tried playing that game in Cleveland. After what happened to him there he learned that there is really nothing to gain but a lot to lose by trying to explain things to reporters.

I love how he chooses to focus on what really matters.

I agree, I don't even watch them anymore.

Some Patriots fans think its cute, I think its rude.

You're surprised with the Boston media?

Borges will twist everything he says and take it to the players. If he compliments a player, he'll take it to his competition and imply that Belichick thinks he stinks.

what do you all want him to say? We lost becaus ethe d-line sucked beyond belief, because the offense was out of sync, and because Brady is either hurt more than we know or because he sucks? Because we have no wide-outs? because we don't have a true #1 running back? because mayo is awful? because the sfateies and db are stupid? what exactly did you want him to say?

He tried playing that game in Cleveland. After what happened to him there he learned that there is really nothing to gain but a lot to lose by trying to explain things to reporters.

I love how he chooses to focus on what really matters.

I agree with this and genereally have no problem with the way Belichick chooses to play things close to the vest.

But given the situation, heartbreaking loss to end the season. What the hell is left to hide? Give us a freaking tiny bit of insight ito game plans, injuries etc. Whats it gonna hurt? Think the fans of this team deserve it.

Ask stupid questions, get stupid answers.

BB gives very informative answers to good questions, sadly most of the media is completely incapable of asking anything remotely interesting.

I agree with this and genereally have no problem with the way Belichick chooses to play things close to the vest.

But given the situation, heartbreaking loss to end the season. What the hell is left to hide? Give us a freaking tiny bit of insight ito game plans, injuries etc. Whats it gonna hurt? Think the fans of this team deserve it.

so, what you really want is an excuse or two to hang this loss on. Gotcha.

This team was ill prepared. Obviously. Losing Welker did not help one bit. The d-line was abysmal. Light needs to go. There. three reasons we sucked today. I have more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes