PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB Presser...

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you think they would immediately would know if someting is torn or is swelling an indication? does an MRI immediatly tell them?

any docs in the forum?

Upbeat Bill is kind of weird. Making jokes, smiling. I know they won but still...strange.:wha:

Upbeat Bill is kind of weird. Making jokes, smiling. I know they won but still...strange.:wha:

It's almost as if the team got him an image consultant or something. He has smiled more times in this last week's pressers than in the last 8 years. Maybe they are trying to get him a bit more accessable so they stop getting crucified in the press.

I am just speculating, of course.

do you think they would immediately would know if someting is torn or is swelling an indication? does an MRI immediatly tell them?

any docs in the forum?

NOt a doc, but I believe there is a test that can give a good indication for whether there is an ACL tear. The guy goes on his back, the knee is bent and the trainers pull up on the knee. I saw them doing this to Brady on the sidelines, so they may have a good idea already whether it's an ACL.

I think it's definitely a BAD sign that BB was out of character at the presser.

When you say they’re looking at him, can you expound upon that? Is it your staff or a hospital staff?
“I just got off the field. Just went in there and talked to the team, got off the field, and came in here. I’m sure it’s somebody with a medical background.”

:rofl:

BB really is a putz during these conferences. Great stuff.

overcompensating for bad news?

I chose to take BB's behavior as good news. Perhaps he does not know all of the specifics but he knows that the injury is not season ending, but Brady is, instead, "only" out until the bye. Speculating but I remember after the game where Drew got hurt, and it was a loss, I understand that, Belichick was despondent in his post game presser.

. Speculating but I remember after the game where Drew got hurt, and it was a loss, I understand that, Belichick was despondent in his post game presser.

I'm sorry, but this just confirms to me that Brady is seriously injured.

NOt a doc, but I believe there is a test that can give a good indication for whether there is an ACL tear. The guy goes on his back, the knee is bent and the trainers pull up on the knee. I saw them doing this to Brady on the sidelines, so they may have a good idea already whether it's an ACL.

I think it's definitely a BAD sign that BB was out of character at the presser.

That was the 'anterior drawer sign' test. It is the best physical exam test to immediately check for ACL injury.
I imagine it was negative or else they'd have taken greater measures. I think BB was very matter of fact and whether he was 'overcompensating' or 'hiding his happiness' I do not know. I hope he is happy for every postgame presser this year.

any docs in the forum?
Swelling is NOT an indication. Pre-MRI's, they would need for swelling to go down before they could make a clear diagnosis.

any docs in the forum?
Swelling is NOT an indication. Pre-MRI's, they would need for swelling to go down before they could make a clear diagnosis. But I think (not sure on this) that MRI is still reliable.

It's almost as if the team got him an image consultant or something. He has smiled more times in this last week's pressers than in the last 8 years. Maybe they are trying to get him a bit more accessable so they stop getting crucified in the press.

I am just speculating, of course.

My theory is it has more to do with the MILF ( I forget her name, but you know the blond bimbo I am talking about) than an edict from Kraft.

Brady tore his MILF? What's a MILF? How long does it take to heal?!?!? OMG, OMG, OMG, PLEASE, TELL ME!!!!! ;)

Brady tore his MILF? What's a MILF? How long does it take to heal?!?!? OMG, OMG, OMG, PLEASE, TELL ME!!!!! ;)
MILF = Medial interior ligament frigament. Sheesh, everyone knows that! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back