PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB Press Conferences

Status
Not open for further replies.

drew4008

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Am I the only one getting pissed off at these ******ed questions always repeated over and over again that BB OBVIOUSLY is not going to answer? There's this one woman who is such an idiot, God I'm sick of her. Why don't the reporters just ask good questions about the actual game, the opponent, specific players, etc... Sheesh...

I don’t know if it’s just me, but when he was giving the usual “We’re preparing for the Jets like we would any other team” response, he had a slight smirk to his face as if he was holding back a smile and knows exactly what he has planed for them.

Maybe I’m just looking to hard into things but it seemed like that, and made me laugh.

If people ask him a football question he will answer graciously, if they ask him stupid questions like will you shake Mangini's hand?? the press conferences will be very short.. the press should stick to the game, not the distractions.

But, most of the reporters there know absolutely nothing about football, they are just there for the gossip.....:mad:

The dumbest question any reporter can ever ask, is right after a team wins a championship and there's a high profile free agent on the team, they always ask something like, "I know it's early, and I know you just want to celebrate right now, and I know you won't answer this question, but I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't ask... so do you think you're going to be on the team next year?"

Seriously, people need to STOP doing this. You will NEVER get an answer to this question, and all it does is just piss on the happiness that player is feeling at that moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back