BB press conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
just saw this question
paraphrasing-
Q:Can you expand a bit on the running game with maroney?
A:Expand,You mean talk about it or expand it next week ?

as always classic

SVN said:
just saw this question
paraphrasing-
Q:Can you expand a bit on the running game with maroney?
A:Expand,You mean talk about it or expand it next week ?

as always classic

OMG, I friggin' love our coach.:)

He seems to be in a fairly good mood, I feel better about this game now :)

Tommy threw himself under the bus again - damm, when will he be a stand-up guy like Pay-me-a-ton?

Box_O_Rocks said:
Tommy threw himself under the bus again - damm, when will he be a stand-up guy like Pay-me-a-ton?
yeah i havent seen him this depressed in a press conf even after a loss...maybe he is more worried than usual

patsacolachick said:
He seems to be in a fairly good mood, I feel better about this game now :)

I think it's probably because the team stepped up when it needed to (really a night and day difference after halftime), we ended up winning, and he saw a lot of good things in our running game. I'm sure he also knows that the WR situation will improve as we get Jackson and Gabriel some playing time as well.

SVN said:
yeah i havent seen him this depressed in a press conf even after a loss...maybe he is more worried than usual

I bet he is excessively disappointed. This isn't the way he wanted to go out of the starting gate.

He will respond by working harder and trying to get a rapport going with the receivers we do have. I don't think Tom is the worrying type, he is an optimist at heart.

SVN said:
No worries, once they see the tape they'll see that things weren't as bad or as good as they thought - it will be cool.

Dagnabit, he didn't throw Ben under the bus for the interception he threw. He'll never be a league MVP with that attitude. :mad:

Box_O_Rocks said:
No worries, once they see the tape they'll see that things weren't as bad or as good as they thought - it will be cool.

Dagnabit, he didn't throw Ben under the bus for the interception he threw. He'll never be a league MVP with that attitude. :mad:
thats the best part of the press conf...3-4 times he collected himself and said its my fault when he probably felt like saying" we need to protect better"

SVN said:

When he first came up to the podium he was smiling. This will only motivate him more and make the team work harder.

I liked the press conference with Rodney. I love that guy. He is the coolest.

Last edited:
Tommy was blaming himself for that fumble 20 seconds into the game. There's no way that was his fault, it was two steps and he was whacked! As others have said, what a terrific role model this kid is.

belichickaholic said:
Tommy was blaming himself for that fumble 20 seconds into the game. There's no way that was his fault, it was two steps and he was whacked! As others have said, what a terrific role model this kid is.
Actually, it very well could have been his fault, he has a better view of the defense then the OL does and makes protection calls too.

Box_O_Rocks said:
Actually, it very well could have been his fault, he has a better view of the defense then the OL does and makes protection calls too.

Plus, I suppose he felt he should have protected the ball.

In any event, we all know many others would throw someone else under a bus.

I think Brady had perhaps the worst first half in his career today. But he did well in the second.

This was a win to build on. If we would have blown them out, it would not have been as much as a valueable learning tool.

Tom will never do anything but take responsibility. He won't even point his finger at anyone else. And quite frankly, he didn't come out with his 'A" game either.

I think that we see a different team next week.

Box_O_Rocks said:

I yield to your knowledge, my friend :)

Somebody must have run over Brady's dog, he was that dejected. I think he's really disapointed in himself and the O because he wanted SO badly to recover from the Denver debacle. Well, he got badly.

PATSNUTme said:
This was a win to build on. If we would have blown them out, it would not have been as much as a valueable learning tool.

Tom will never do anything but take responsibility. He won't even point his finger at anyone else. And quite frankly, he didn't come out with his 'A" game either.

I think that we see a different team next week.

Yes, it will be the Jets

PatsWickedPissah said:
Yes, it will be the Jets
At least the fans at that game won't be full of chablis! :snob:

Remember Spikes was saying his first tackle would be a special one...he was right...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back