PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB press conf today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome. Good job, Bill. Don't give an inch.

Stupid questions too.

This one sounds like Felgie Girl : "But in essence, you never actually stood in front of people and expressed your remorse, if that's the right word."

and this one :

"Why didn't the statement apologize to the Jets?"

Why apologize to the Jets ? If we had cheated into that win then yeah - but we didn't.

These guys must be more stupid even than their writing suggests. As if BB was ever going to deviate off script there. Either that or they are just vindictive morons enjoying their moment throwing spears at BB.

It's probably a combination of the two.

Part of me wonders if Reiss has published the whole thing verbatim to illustrate just how ludicrous some of his peers are.

I like this one

Do you feel the punishment was fair?
"It doesn't make any difference."

Amen, preprogramed result that was ordered up by GODdell

Heres my take on BBs Speech - its priceless

We are moving on to San Diego
We are moving on to the Chargers
We are moving on to the Chargers.....repeat these on and on and on and on for 5 minutes,that was the press conference

whats annoying is these media members assume they are carrying the torch for the fans by asking questions like this

Do you want to address the fans?

You know BB is taking names and numbers ............

whats annoying is these media members assume they are carrying the torch for the fans by asking questions like this

I was going to say the same thing. I love this paragraph yesterday in the Patriots Daily part of BSMW:

But a surly despot like Belichick? Hang him, and while he’s twisting there, remind everyone - he brought it all on himself. He could have given us the access we wanted, filled out notebooks with every juicy, catty detail we craved, the respect we deserve, but instead, he dismissed us. Us! Us, who fill their stadium seats, us, who sell their merchandise, us, who buttress their charitable endeavors. Us, who MAKE them.

And Bill Belichick is the arrogant one.

These blood sucking leashes are only interested in keeping the pot boiling so they can write their dumb ass stories.

If BB answered one of those questions, those savengers would come up with 50 more and beat the dead horse repeatedly. Great job, BB for staying focused and not giving the sharks any more red meat.

Heres my take on BBs Speech - its priceless

We are moving on to the Chargers
We are moving on to the Chargers.....repeat these on and on and on and on for 5 minutes,that was the press conference

The funny part is when he decided even that was too much.
Why didn't the statement apologize to the Jets?
"We're moving on. San Diego."

No $hi+! I actually want to hear about the Chargers game instead of this crap.

Stupid questions too.

This one sounds like Felgie Girl : "But in essence, you never actually stood in front of people and expressed your remorse, if that's the right word."

and this one :

"Why didn't the statement apologize to the Jets?"

Why apologize to the Jets ? If we had cheated into that win then yeah - but we didn't.

Hmmmmm, Here my take

Media : Blah blah blah .....blah blah.....blah bluh blah mumbo jumbo blah tic toc blah, zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....blah blah (6 minutes)

BB after first 30 seconds: We're moving onto San Diego. (Tuneout starts - thinking.....should I have turkey sandwich or tuna sandwich for lunch. Gotta call back Jon Bon Jovi for those tix; need to get home to take the dog for a walk and pickup the new Non fiction "Lone Survivor" about Navy Seals in Afghanistan)

I love Bill's defiance of the media's implied request for him to kneel before them, submitting himself to their moralizing. Some people just won't be satisfied until they have Bill nailed up on a cross and the organization has folded and moved to Canada.

It has been clear to me, ever since Ted Williams really, that most of the Boston Sports Media hate Boston teams. This might sound counterintuitive to rational non-Boston minds, but if you read their rants over the years, it becomes quite obvious. And even writers such as Jackie McMullan who were once seemingly fair, become infected with this sanctimonious venom over time till they are indistinguishable from the McDonoughs and Borgeses and Shaughnessys.

It has been clear to me, ever since Ted Williams really, that most of the Boston Sports Media hate Boston teams. This might sound counterintuitive to rational non-Boston minds, but if you read their rants over the years, it becomes quite obvious. And even writers such as Jackie McMullan who were once seemingly fair, become infected with this sanctimonious venom over time till they are indistinguishable from the McDonoughs and Borgeses and Shaughnessys.

because that's what used to sell newspapers, and in the digital age of today, that's what get's you the hits on the website so you can get more sponsorship for Ad.

As much as media denies it, they too are looking to get an edge, albeit using other means. So, no different that what goes on in sports. They just claim themselves to be the voice of reason and voice of the masses for the masses, be it sports or politics

Who would ask such an inane question as is the fine payed in installments?

Belichick is as tough as anyone in the NFL. I wish he would say more, but at the same time really admire the way he sticks to his guns.

Guys. Get used to it. The press are wh@res. This will get worse before it gets better. He doesn't have the national media in there as he will on Sunday night. If you have thin skin, stop watching and reading for the next couple of weeks.

Who would ask such an inane question as is the fine payed in installments?

someone who wants to get under his skin, irk him and provoke him into saying something he doesn't want to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back