PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB post game press conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
paraphrasing...

tomase: i know you want to only talk about players who are here but why did you give deion a chance to negotiate with another team
bb:next question
tomase: but .....
bb:i thought we covered that ..next question

these media guys never learn :)

Last edited by a moderator:
SVN said:
paraphrasing...

tomase: i know you want to only talk about players who are here but why did you give deion a chance to negotiate with another team
bb:next question
tomase: but .....
bb:i thought we covered that ..next question

these media guys never learn :)

LOL! and the PC ended right after that too.:D

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Nice one Tomase. The fat man just got humiliated at a BB press conference. The worst. :)

Tomase is just doing his job. He got the Bruschi injuy ahead of everyone else, he got the severity of the Chad Brown injury ahead of everyone else, and he seems to be FAIR. Sometimes we don't agree with him, but he seems to be a fan on some level greater than the Felgers and Borges.

patsox23 said:
Tomase is just doing his job. He got the Bruschi injuy ahead of everyone else, he got the severity of the Chad Brown injury ahead of everyone else, and he seems to be FAIR. Sometimes we don't agree with him, but he seems to be a fan on some level greater than the Felgers and Borges.

Tomase is just a plus sized Sox fan trapped in a Pat's beat reporters body. The question was ignorant and disrespectful, not to mention a stupid waste of time when an intelligent question might have been asked. BB opened his PC with the statement (paraphrasing) I will take questions but only about players who are here. I have nothing to say about any other players.

What did Tomase think - he could slip one past the jedi master????? This is why so few of them earn access.

patsox23 said:

I'm with you. Somebody in the press conference has to ask that question. Sure, Belichick will shoot it down, but they're not doing their job if they don't at least ask it. My guess is all the beat writers drew straws in the press box during the game. Tomase drew the short straw and got stuck with the obligatory Branch question.

QuickOutGo said:
I'm with you. Somebody in the press conference has to ask that question. Sure, Belichick will shoot it down, but they're not doing their job if they don't at least ask it. My guess is all the beat writers drew straws in the press box during the game. Tomase drew the short straw and got stuck with the obligatory Branch question.

No. No one in the press conference had to ask the question. Especially when BB had announced that he was only going to talk about players who were present.

Tomase has proven to be as much of a moron now as he was with the Tribune. If he had any intelligence, he'd have asked about Tebucky Jones or Corey Dillon. Those were much more pertinent questions for the evening.

QuickOutGo said:

That's true but after such a great performance by the team and so much to talk about it probably wasn't a good idea to lead in with that question.

Tomase has developed into one of the worst reporters in town for the Patriots. If he cant get any news he makes up his own.

I never read his columns and never click on the link that anyone ever gives me to his columns.

He's that bad.

QuickOutGo said:

But BB had already said he wouldn't answer it. By asking the question all Tomase did was get the pc shut down sooner. I think I would have handled it another way.

I really do think that BB dislikes Tomase.

No disrespect to anyone but it seemed a really ill-advised question to ask. Bill Belichick opened the press conference stating that he would only answer questions about the game and the players who played in it. It was antagonistic and not very smart to push for an answer on a Deion question. We all knew that an answer was not forthcoming. Sometimes discretion is the better part of valor, even for a sports reporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back