PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB-Phillips handshake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well maybe if Phillips was classy and DIDN'T call a TIME OUT with 1:48 to play and stop the clock the Pats could have kneeled to end the game. Did you think of that?

Bingo!
. .. ... ....

You'd be frustrated too if you looked like that fat red pig.

maybe wade didnt like that last touchdown, when a kneel down woulda been fine!! but we were yelling at the tv to score again at home, so thanks bill!

:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

A knee would have been fine if Phillips hadn't called a timeout with like a minute and a half left. After that, I was like, "Please score again."

He never outright said it was a bad call. But whenever asked what happened in the game and how they had the lead and lost, he said "after that PI call" or how "that PI call changed the game". It was just obvious he din't like it. I taped the game and will have to go back and look at it again at some point. I think the DB got called because he stepped into Moss's path w/o it being like he was going to the spot where the ball was going ot like he stepped there as part of the play except to impede where Moss was going.

Did he mention how Newman had a hold of Randy's left arm and kept him from accelerating on the flea-flicker?

Give me a break..

The DB freaking stopped right in front of Randy and Randy lost all his momentum bouncing off the guy.

If you want to complain about a PI call; how about the offensive one on Randy.

Not only was that one OFFENSIVE; it was absolutely MYTHICAL. Randy didn't even touch the guy. He just RAN BY HIM. Excuse me but blowing someones socks off now equals PI ?????? What you can get flagged for excessive talent now????

The PI call was bogus; there was not PI by the Dallas defender. However, there was no Offensive PI later in the game on Randy Moss either, so the calls evened out.

Last edited:
If Wade didnt like the last TD he should have gotten his D up to stop the 4th RB in our depth chart give me a break. Nut up and stop us if you dont want to see any more scores

Just a guess, but the last touchdown was a little much. What was the alternative? Kneel down, show a little class and Dallas has the ball on it's own 2 yard line trailing 41-27 with maybe 20 seconds remaining.

That's ridiculous. Running the ball up the middle 4 straight plays is a lack of class?

It's just sad how people think nowadays.

Well maybe if Phillips was classy and DIDN'T call a TIME OUT with 1:48 to play and stop the clock the Pats could have kneeled to end the game. Did you think of that?
So I think what is escaping YOU is the FACTS. Nothing is escaping BB, he played the hand delt and you just try and ignore it and smear BB when it was Phillips that wanted the game to continue and BB just obliged.
Thank you! You were the first in this thread to bring this up. No way do the Pats go for the TD if Wade just goes along and lets the Pats run out the clock. And even considering they did score a TD, it was Kyle Eckel, "Mr. 5th string RB who was on the practice squad a couple of weeks ago" that scored on a dive play...Dallas should have stopped it.

Regards,
Chris

"Didn't take long for Tom Brady to take advantage, hitting Kyle Brady in the end zone the next play. Congrats to Roy Williams for delivering a big hit to prevent Brady from spiking the ball."

LOL! This is so f-ing true. Roy Williams is a cheap loser. Brady comes down with the ball for a TD and Williams essentially punches him for it. Tool. Loser. 48-27, b!tch.
Yes, that quote from that article killed me.

Regards,
Chris

Didn't think it was Irvin -- sort of a smaller face, I thought.

Definitely wasn't Irvin. The suit he was wearing almost looked like a stadium personnel guy. He was shorter than Tom, too.

Definitely wasn't Irvin. The suit he was wearing almost looked like a stadium personnel guy. He was shorter than Tom, too.

I'm pretty sure it was Merton Hanks, former safety of the 49ers, who works with NFL operations and is from Dallas.

I'm pretty sure it was Merton Hanks, former safety of the 49ers, who works with NFL operations and is from Dallas.

Yes! Thank you!!!

I lived near SF when Hanks was there, loved watching him play. Not the most physically gifted safety, but a very smart player who always put himself in the right position at the right time. (Yoo-hoo, Brandon Meriweather!)

Wonder how he and Brady got so buddy-buddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back