PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB-Phillips handshake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slagathor

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Did anyone see that.

Phillips didn't even look at BB and it was a quick abrupt greeting.

BB did a double take, like "what the hell's your effin' problem."

It was weird.

I saw that. Belichick ended the Chargers ride last season, he torched them earlier this year and he gave the Cowboys their first loss of the year today. Sucks to be Wade.

maybe wade didnt like that last touchdown, when a kneel down woulda been fine!! but we were yelling at the tv to score again at home, so thanks bill!

:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

I saw that. Belichick ended the Chargers ride last season, he torched them earlier this year and he gave the Cowboys their first loss of the year today. Sucks to be Wade.

Screw him. Big dumb redneck.

He acted like a total ass when SD beat us in Foxboro a couple of years back.

He's a wanna be head coach who thought he had made it to the big time as a head coach - Wade, that was a big time head coach you met today.

Phillips is a sore loser and he hates BB because BB is 10 times better HC and defense mind than Phillips is. BTW did anyone see Phillips cheering for his crappy team for every little thing they did, I was so glad Pats wiped that smile of his stupid face!

Wade Phillips is either grinnin' and laughin' or frownin' and poutin'. He's an odd coach.

We should find out what the deal was soon. Since the media is so concerned with handshakes there's no WAY they'd bury this. :p

Wade Phillips is either grinnin' and laughin' or frownin' and poutin'. He's an odd coach.

Kinda reminds you of his Dad, doesn't he? Bum's comments about Schula must be in thoughts............."He can take his'n and beat your'n, and then he can take your'n and beat his'n"...

Kinda reminds you of his Dad, doesn't he? Bum's comments about Schula must be in his thoughts............."He can take his'n and beat your'n, and then he can take your'n and beat his'n"...

i don't think there's any doubt that no kneeldown in the final minute was BB's response to the King article

He's a wanna be head coach who thought he had made it to the big time as a head coach - Wade, that was a big time head coach you met today.

Wade will never be "Bum" ... though today he proved to be a bum.

Wade Philips reminds me of Red Beaulieu, the coach in The Waterboy (not Henry Winkler, the other one).

Wade wants to run his piehole to Peter King nd he got "Beli-Slapped" for it today ... scoring on him with our weakest runner ... LOL I LOVE IT.

All coaches now on notice to stay away from Peter King.

We should find out what the deal was soon. Since the media is so concerned with handshakes there's no WAY they'd bury this. :p

LOL

Wade told the broadcast team before the game that he didn't expect to get another HC job. Thank God for an owner like Jerry who prefers a puppet poised to take the fall if his talent comes up short while he shops for, cooks and serves the groceries.

Son of Bum took it in the bum

Cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Son...cryyyyyyyyyy...

In Wade's PC after the game he mentioned that PI call 3 times as what changed the game and he obviously didn't agree with the call. Did anyone see if Moss and TO shook hands? I didn't see them get near each other.

Maybe Wade should spend less time doing his **** MacPherson cheerleader imitation DURING THE GAME (his giddy celebration after the defensive TD was especially galling) and more time preparing his team to stay mentally right. If he did that, perhaps there would be fewer post-ass-rape aswkward handshakes in his future. Trash.

In Wade's PC after the game he mentioned that PI call 3 times as what changed the game and he obviously didn't agree with the call. Did anyone see if Moss and TO shook hands? I didn't see them get near each other.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? What a *****. What did he say exactly?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? What a *****. What did he say exactly?

He never outright said it was a bad call. But whenever asked what happened in the game and how they had the lead and lost, he said "after that PI call" or how "that PI call changed the game". It was just obvious he din't like it. I taped the game and will have to go back and look at it again at some point. I think the DB got called because he stepped into Moss's path w/o it being like he was going to the spot where the ball was going ot like he stepped there as part of the play except to impede where Moss was going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes