PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB on WEEI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no you can't boo Adam. He made THE kick! Without that we could still be in Loserville.

bakes781 said:
Oh no you can't boo Adam. He made THE kick! Without that we could still be in Loserville.
I won't be there so I won't be able to boo him. But I would boo him. He's already received his adulation for those past kicks. Bought and paid for. We owe him nothing.

No, but we owe OURSELVES something. Like the pleasure of being an adult and acting like one. Its a ******* business. The Sharks and Jets are for Broadway.

bakes781 said:
He's a Colt. I boo the Colts every game. Don't plan on changing now.

BelichickFan said:
I would boo him. Screw him. Past contributions ? Whatever . . . he was paid and cheered for those. He left, for the Colts . . . Boooooooo.

Damn skippy, BF!! I was involved in several conversations about this today and when Benedict kicker signed with Indy.....Neither player had any loyalty toward us as fans, so as far as I am concerned they can both screw off!

Also, I am sick of others trying to change my mind about this by asking me if I would jump to a new job for double my pay....there are things more important than cash!! Loyalty and family!

Sorry that I missed BB. Thanks for the update, Hoodie!

Pats67 said:
No, but we owe OURSELVES something. Like the pleasure of being an adult and acting like one. Its a ******* business. The Sharks and Jets are for Broadway.

Actually, the Jets are for Vaudeville, but point taken.

PFnV

BelichickFan said:
I would boo him. Screw him. Past contributions ? Whatever . . . he was paid and cheered for those. He left, for the Colts . . . Boooooooo.

I will always feel his own stubbornness and short term greed led him away from here. AV is a classic case of a guy who got carried away and all wrapped up in himself. AV changed quite a bit from the first 5 years that I knew him versus the last 5, and not for the better. Towards the end - Mr. big shot would barely even acknowledge folks that he had befriended along the way.

He left legions of youngsters wondering what happened and what to do with their #4 jerseys.

I will applaud him for his past but really boo him going forward.

Some day he will return and it will be interesting to see him climb back down that ladder - it really wont be so pretty for him.

I treat all opposing kickers the same...I make lots of noise when they're out there to try to screw them up. I'll do the same for Adam.

I heard Peter Gammons trying to dissect the level of booing and cheering for Johnny Damon...is he nuts?...who f'ing cares?

this is not friggin baseball!

you have to be proactive as a football fan, you can't just sit there and react to stuff when it happens, you have to help make things happen.

I'm sorry, if Adam's wearing a horseshoe on his helmet he's not getting a standing ovation. It's not like he's coming back for a charity event or something, he's coming in here to kick our ass and make us look foolish (because we had the nerve to franchise him).

Adam now gets the same treatment in Foxboro that Peyton gets. Like I said, if he ever comes back for a charity benefit I might give him the time of day, but not while he's on that field.

and let me tell you, I can't wait for this game...that was some humiliating sht -- they were totally running up the score for fun.

we can not win that rematch by enough points. I want all four TEs on the field at the same time. and I want to ram the ball down their throats and make Adam go home to Indy crying with pee stains on his pants.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back